Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th January 2016, 12:00 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Considering how many horror films were made in Italy in the 1980s, that doesn't exactly narrow the parameters down much! I doubt any conclusions can be drawn from the smile.
True but arrow promise so 80s italian hooror films to many people so they me keep there promises
keirarts likes this.
Old 26th January 2016, 12:19 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
True but arrow promise so 80s italian hooror films to many people so they me keep there promises
If internet smiley faces were to be taken seriously and as a promise then the whole world would be one giant hippie love-in.
nosferatu42 likes this.
Old 26th January 2016, 12:25 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
If internet smiley faces were to be taken seriously and as a promise then the whole world would be one giant hippie love-in.
true but i know many people where asking not only me about it and arrow promise theme. Sorry for my obsession.
Old 26th January 2016, 03:38 PM
Active Cultist

i am think that blood feast will be uk tittle only
keirarts likes this.
Old 26th January 2016, 04:03 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
what italian hooror films all you want to be release by arrow my two picks would be body count and midnight killer.

For me Cannibal Apoclaypse seems really long overdue on blu-ray but I'd also take Massacre in Dinosuar Valley or Cut and Run.

Of course my all time most wanted would be The Atlantis Interceptors but I've probably got more chance of actually discovering the real Atlantis, than that ever coming out on blu-ray
keirarts, Drakie79 and Graeme73 like this.
Old 26th January 2016, 04:11 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post
For me Cannibal Apoclaypse seems really long overdue on blu-ray but I'd also take Massacre in Dinosuar Valley or Cut and Run.

Of course my all time most wanted would be The Atlantis Interceptors but I've probably got more chance of actually discovering the real Atlantis, than that ever coming out on blu-ray
cut and run is fantastic should have no problem to pass uncut
Old 26th January 2016, 04:54 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
i am think that blood feast will be uk tittle only
Why? It is well known in the US and, as far as I'm aware, hasn't had a high-profile Blu-ray release there. Image Entertainment/Something Weird released all three, but only on one Blu-ray disc and without much in the way of extra features, if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam tyler View Post

Cannibal Apocalypse is utterly bizarre and would be welcomed by some, including me, it was given a full 'bells and whistles', impossible to refuse, Blu-ray release. However, I don't think it's a particularly good film so, as with Massacre in Dinosuar Valley, the chances of that happening are slim.

Cut and Run is a different matter because of the (reasonably) high profile director and cast – it's much more notorious than the other two you mentioned.

Quote:
cut and run is fantastic should have no problem to pass uncut
The 'softer' version, aiming for an R rating in the US, has already been passed uncut (in 1985 for video release), with the slightly more gory scenes paling in comparison to those in films recently passed uncut, such as Nekromantik (and Nekromantik 2) and Nightmares in a Damaged Brain (Nightmare), so you're right and the BBFC shouldn't be a problem.
Old 26th January 2016, 06:38 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Does anyone know why '... Solange' is so bloody expensive everywhere??? (Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere!!)
Old 26th January 2016, 06:44 PM
Cult Rookie

Had an email from Amazon at 2.05pm to say Deep Red had been delivered through my letterbox. Unfortunately, when I got home it was nowhere to be seen. Contacted Amazon and they refunded me because it's obviously out of stock. Had pre ordered in July!
Old 26th January 2016, 07:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat82 View Post
Had an email from Amazon at 2.05pm to say Deep Red had been delivered through my letterbox. Unfortunately, when I got home it was nowhere to be seen. Contacted Amazon and they refunded me because it's obviously out of stock. Had pre ordered in July!
Could you phone them, or chat online, to find out where it was delivered? That might enable them, or Royal Mail, to track it down.
keirarts and tele1962 like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!