I will be disappointment i arrow will let me down tomorrow
Old 3rd March 2016, 10:19 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
I will be disappointment i arrow will let me down tomorrow
It's a good thing if they don't announce what you hope for Michal. You see if you get them then your life will feel empty as you have nothing to wish for...dvd wise anyway.
keirarts likes this.
Old 3rd March 2016, 10:48 AM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
It's a good thing if they don't announce what you hope for Michal. You see if you get them then your life will feel empty as you have nothing to wish for...dvd wise anyway.
true
Old 3rd March 2016, 11:59 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMIOUSE View Post
The Witch is still one of the most boring films I've attempted to sit through, yes it's well shot and well acted but it's bloody dull! I was asleep twenty minutes in!
It's one of the few 'nasties' that I have not seen

Hopefully it'll get a 'stand-alone' release at some point
keirarts likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default arrow

arrow anouncement from the book of face:

adly the time has come for us to post yet another reminder to some fans about appropriate behaviour on this page.
Of late there has been a huge rise in abusive behaviour, in-fighting and (what seem to be) fake accounts being created simply to troll other fans. This is really not behaviour that we would expect from Arrow Video fans are we are quite frankly appalled by some of the activity that has taken place on our page of late. With fighting and abusive posts rising in numbers we are now having to dedicate far more of our time policing this page which is now forcing us to taking time away from working on our actual releases. I’m sure you can all agree this is not ideal!
As we mentioned in our last post about this subject, we hoped that as fans with common shared interests you would all be able to exist on this page without creating unnecessary conflict but sadly it is clear that there are a few people on this page whose primary motivation is to attack other fans.
We didn’t want to have to do this but, going forward, any fans that are involved in in-fighting or have a hand in petty arguments will be banned from the page with immediate effect. Sadly you have left us with no other options.
Please take this time to reflect on your online behaviour and remember, if you don’t have something nice to say about somebody please don’t comment!
Arrow Video.

what has been kicking off????????????????
keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Looks like some shitbags have been trolling the Arrow FB page.
keirarts likes this.
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:24 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by tele1962 View Post
Looks like some shitbags have been trolling the Arrow FB page.
Could one of them be code red bill, that won't surprise me at all, type of petty and childish thing that man would do
Old 3rd March 2016, 06:32 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I don't what the abuse was on the facebook page, like the last time it happened the other month I missed it. I would imagine it was probably someone saying that someones elses view aren't worth shit or someone saying that Arrows releases are shit. All the good stuff seems to kick off in the early hours or before I have chance to check the Arrow page.
keirarts likes this.
Old 3rd March 2016, 07:11 PM
Cult Acolyte

Hate to say it but... Arrow had a home here that was tightly moderated and gave them fan presence and interaction (if you're new here, back in the day Arrow were quite 'active' here with announcements, support and the like but they chose to leave and use Facebook instead) and yes they would get a kicking for a poor transfer or ZFE and boatgate, but they could leave the moderating to Cult Labs and use the feedback to improve the product, but having an untold amount of numbties posting bile on Facebook is almost impossible to regulate and so goes hand in hand with having millions of users leaving comments constantly.
Old 3rd March 2016, 07:39 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by platostotal View Post
Hate to say it but... Arrow had a home here that was tightly moderated and gave them fan presence and interaction (if you're new here, back in the day Arrow were quite 'active' here with announcements, support and the like but they chose to leave and use Facebook instead) and yes they would get a kicking for a poor transfer or ZFE and boatgate, but they could leave the moderating to Cult Labs and use the feedback to improve the product, but having an untold amount of numbties posting bile on Facebook is almost impossible to regulate and so goes hand in hand with having millions of users leaving comments constantly.

If I ever find out who started that whole boagate thing, I'll slap them!

Like this? Share it using the links below!