Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree26050Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th January 2019, 03:07 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

I had a feeling the Red teaser was signifying either Russia or China.
I must admit I’ve not heard of either film!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 11th January 2019, 09:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

They just get more & more obscure, lol! That "my car" one reminds me of that classic simpsons sketch...

Homer: What country does this car come from

Car Salesman: It no longer exists

Homer tries to drive off

Car Salesman: Put it in H!!!!
Old 12th January 2019, 05:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Seeing as i cant order from hmv any more, amazon is the source for my arrow stuff.......however, Forbidden Photos has just jumped to £19 pre order and crimson peak from £19.99 to £23.
In fact all arrow pre orders have done this, very dubious, don't think we want to be paying near twenty quid for every new arrow title!

Will have to wait & see what happens with these. With nobody to compete against are amazon prices set to go up?
Old 13th January 2019, 02:33 PM
Cultist

The promo card inside my copy of Crimson Peak!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_0967a.jpg (58.8 KB, 22 views)
Old 13th January 2019, 05:10 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
Seeing as i cant order from hmv any more, amazon is the source for my arrow stuff.......however, Forbidden Photos has just jumped to £19 pre order and crimson peak from £19.99 to £23.
In fact all arrow pre orders have done this, very dubious, don't think we want to be paying near twenty quid for every new arrow title!

Will have to wait & see what happens with these. With nobody to compete against are amazon prices set to go up?
Hopefully HMV will get recused and all will be good in the world again! Without HMV to price comparison with it does allow Amazon to jack their prices up, my preorder price for Photos, Possessed and Fifth Cord are / where £14.99 which I'm happy to pay but for single discs anything other £14.99 is getting pretty expensive.
Old 13th January 2019, 05:10 PM
Cult Acolyte

can't believe the howls of foul play over the Arrow RoboCop release based on the fact its already been released. surely its up to Arrow to release whatever they want? i suspect its going to be one of those LE boxes and if they think they can shift a few thousand of them whats to bitch about? sometimes i don't think people understand commerce at all, and also, they are allowed not to buy something.

for whatever reason, i've never upgraded my old Criterion copy of the film, so i'm really happy i will be able to stick this one on the shelf with the other Arrow LEs.
Old 13th January 2019, 06:53 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
can't believe the howls of foul play over the Arrow RoboCop release based on the fact its already been released. surely its up to Arrow to release whatever they want? i suspect its going to be one of those LE boxes and if they think they can shift a few thousand of them whats to bitch about? sometimes i don't think people understand commerce at all, and also, they are allowed not to buy something.

for whatever reason, i've never upgraded my old Criterion copy of the film, so i'm really happy i will be able to stick this one on the shelf with the other Arrow LEs.
That's odd because A Fish Called Wanda, Ronin, Crimson Peak and The Appartment all had major label releases and Arrow put them out in more stacked editions...

I've already got RoboCop on blu in a Steelbook edition but I'm very likely going to buy it again!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 14th January 2019, 06:16 AM
Cult Master

Crimson Peak | The Digital Fix

Film 10 out of 10
Video 10 out of 10
Audio 10 out of 10
Extras 10 out of 10

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 14th January 2019, 07:26 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I must admit I’ve not heard of either film!
No RED DAWN.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p.jpg (6.4 KB, 84 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 15th January 2019, 08:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Amazon currently have Forbidden Photos listed at over £21, madness! Hope someone saves hmv so we can buy stuff at semi sensible prices!

Like this? Share it using the links below!