Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree26042Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th September 2019, 02:59 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 28th September 2019, 08:14 PM
Active Cultist

I like that Exorcist III art. Nice change from the floating heads collage we usually get.
Old 29th September 2019, 10:41 AM
Cult Veteran

I watched Exorcist 3 for the first time the other night, I enjoyed it, even if it was a bit shouty - why did some characters just start shouting mid sentence??

How different is the 'Legion' cut of the film? I'd certainly consider buying it again, and I also like the new artwork, I think it fits with the film.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th September 2019, 11:49 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I watched Exorcist 3 for the first time the other night, I enjoyed it, even if it was a bit shouty - why did some characters just start shouting mid sentence??

How different is the 'Legion' cut of the film? I'd certainly consider buying it again, and I also like the new artwork, I think it fits with the film.
If you’ve read the book, you’ll get why Kinderman shouts all the time, he’s an angry man due to his mother-in-law and a carp
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 29th September 2019, 11:59 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
If you’ve read the book, you’ll get why Kinderman shouts all the time, he’s an angry man due to his mother-in-law and a carp
He mentions the carp in the bath during the film the head nurse shouts a lot as well though, just randomly! Then there is that scene where the chief guy in the hospital is just shouting for the whole scene about fingerprints haha, it certainly makes you feel a bit stressed when you watch it
Rik and nosferatu42 like this.

Old 29th September 2019, 12:20 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
He mentions the carp in the bath during the film the head nurse shouts a lot as well though, just randomly! Then there is that scene where the chief guy in the hospital is just shouting for the whole scene about fingerprints haha, it certainly makes you feel a bit stressed when you watch it
Oh yeah, forgot he mentions the carp in the film
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 29th September 2019, 12:28 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:

The Legion cut only features Brad Dourif as the Gemini Killer/Father Karras, so it has Dourif's original performance (which he prefers), different takes and added scenes, and doesn't feature the flashy exorcism at the end. It's been cobbled together from vhs tapes spliced into the film, so it cuts from great quality to 4:3 vhs inserts.
Justin101 likes this.
Old 30th September 2019, 11:12 AM
Cult Master

What is the release date for Oldboy amazon is telling me mine will arrive Thursday. Was there not another delay ?
Old 30th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Well,looks like the Bava boxset is in the hands of the scalpers.....anyone know what number these were limited to?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 30th September 2019, 07:47 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
What is the release date for Oldboy amazon is telling me mine will arrive Thursday. Was there not another delay ?
It a week today I believe, some who bought from the Arrow store have had theirs!

Like this? Share it using the links below!