Like Tree127Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th June 2022, 08:57 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Yep, that's what they should've used.

I've asked 88 Films if there's any chance they can get it so we get that artwork.
What god do i pray to for us to get the cover
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 29th June 2022, 09:51 PM
Cult Master

"Starting Thursday (6/30) at NOON PST and finishing on Wednesday (7/6) at NOON PST, Full Moon's badass blowout 4th of July super-sale is set to supply you with the best in killer merch, movies, magazines, toys and more with a startling 40% off all listed prices!

Get ready for nearly an entire week of savings with a tidal wave of deals on everything we have in stock, including Blu-rays, DVDs, bobbleheads, T-shirts, replicas, action figures, Wizard Video VHS, statues, hats and beanies and so much more!

AND we will be offering a few awesome bells and whistles during the sale, including a crazy cool "mystery bag" and the premiere of a NEW PUPPET MASTER replica: Leech Woman! This variation of the classic PM character is even cooler and more finely detailed than previous editions. Note that Leech woman will NOT on sale for 40% off, but she WILL be a LIMITED EDITION figure"

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pic207 - Full Moon july sale 2022.jpg (108.3 KB, 111 views)
MrBarlow likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 13th July 2022, 08:10 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

The EVIL BONG gang is back for the FINAL ride in director Charles Band's outrageous stoner shock comedy EVIL BONG 888: INFINITY HIGH!

When he's finally given a chance to go legit by opening a restaurant, Rabbit (series regular Sonny Carl Davis) can't stop himself from sliding back to his old ways. With Eebee as his Master Chef, weed is definitely on the menu and this high-end joint is the toke of the town. Staffed with tons of familiar faces and fan favorite buds, will Rabbit end on a high note? Or will he be chopped by the cops in a kitchen nightmare that goes up in smoke?

Also starring adult actress-turned cult movie queen Diana Prince (Shudder's THE LAST DRIVE-IN, FAMOUS T&2) and filled to the popping point with celebrity cameos and quirky humor, EVIL BONG 888: INFINITY HIGH sends the series off with a bodacious bang!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (104.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 14th July 2022, 05:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
One you recommend Dem?
It's repellent and somewhat dull in equal measures tbh. One of a kind ahem. If you're unhappy, I'll take it off your hands ... can't say fairer
MrBarlow likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 14th July 2022, 06:47 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demoncrat View Post
It's repellent and somewhat dull in equal measures tbh. One of a kind ahem. If you're unhappy, I'll take it off your hands ... can't say fairer
Will keep that in mind Demon
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 14th July 2022, 07:22 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My grotty old bootleg dvd r needs polishing anyhow
MrBarlow likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 15th July 2022, 03:50 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Trancers 5 coming to blu-ray (with the expected awful "artwork"

IMG_4155.jpg

And the superior original poster.

IMG_4156.jpg
Demoncrat and MrBarlow like this.
Old 21st September 2022, 07:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Director Charles Band's epic 1985 cult classic sci-fi thriller TRANCERS is BACK
and looking slicker than ever before! Presenting TRANCERS in delirious 4K for the first time EVER!

Get ready to see future cop Jack Deth (Tim Thomerson) battle a legion of zombie-esque fiends while trying to stay - and look - cool! This deluxe double-disce 4K UHD/ Blu-ray TRANCERS release slides into a sexy limited edition slipcase and is packed to the hilt with killer special features.

Limited quantities available NOW exclusively from FullMoonDirect.com! You've NEVER seen TRANCERS look as good as this! EVER!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (100.7 KB, 60 views)
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 21st September 2022, 08:18 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post

Director Charles Band's epic 1985 cult classic sci-fi thriller TRANCERS is BACK
and looking slicker than ever before! Presenting TRANCERS in delirious 4K for the first time EVER!

Get ready to see future cop Jack Deth (Tim Thomerson) battle a legion of zombie-esque fiends while trying to stay - and look - cool! This deluxe double-disce 4K UHD/ Blu-ray TRANCERS release slides into a sexy limited edition slipcase and is packed to the hilt with killer special features.

Limited quantities available NOW exclusively from FullMoonDirect.com! You've NEVER seen TRANCERS look as good as this! EVER!
Special features:
  • Commentary with Charles Band and Tim Thomerson
  • Complete Short Film Trancers: City of Lost Angels
  • Trancers: A Video Essey
  • The Making of Trancers Documentary
  • Official Trailer
  • Archival Interviews
  • Stills Gallery

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 29th September 2022, 12:19 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I know this may not be a favourite for some.

Screaming onto Blu-ray and DVD for the first time in North America, maverick Italian director Sergio (TORSO) Martino's long unseen 1982 horror thriller THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS (aka MURDER IN THE ETRUSCAN CEMETERY) is NOW ON SALE from Full Moon and ready to be added to your collection!

Originally shot as an 8-part horror miniseries for Italian television, THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS was cut down to feature length and released theatrically in various European markets. Long unreleased, Italy's Mya Video put the film out on DVD several years ago and that release has since fallen out of print.

The film tells the tale of a young woman who is having gruesome dreams of ancient sacrificial rites. When her husband is murdered in the same ritualistic way, the girl begins to suspect that someone or something is targeting her, leading the girl deep into a nightmarish mystery involving death, smuggling and reincarnation.

Featuring a score by the great Fabio Frizzi (in part using cues from Lucio Fulci's CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), the stylish and bizarre chiller stars the iconic John Saxon ( A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) and is filmed on location in eerie Italian catacombs, caves and cemeteries.

THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS is available exclusively from Full Moon Direct on Blu-ray ($21.95) and DVD ($16.95)!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (102.4 KB, 180 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!