Like Tree127Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2022, 01:28 AM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
I know this may not be a favourite for some.

Screaming onto Blu-ray and DVD for the first time in North America, maverick Italian director Sergio (TORSO) Martino's long unseen 1982 horror thriller THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS (aka MURDER IN THE ETRUSCAN CEMETERY) is NOW ON SALE from Full Moon and ready to be added to your collection!

Originally shot as an 8-part horror miniseries for Italian television, THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS was cut down to feature length and released theatrically in various European markets. Long unreleased, Italy's Mya Video put the film out on DVD several years ago and that release has since fallen out of print.

The film tells the tale of a young woman who is having gruesome dreams of ancient sacrificial rites. When her husband is murdered in the same ritualistic way, the girl begins to suspect that someone or something is targeting her, leading the girl deep into a nightmarish mystery involving death, smuggling and reincarnation.

Featuring a score by the great Fabio Frizzi (in part using cues from Lucio Fulci's CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), the stylish and bizarre chiller stars the iconic John Saxon ( A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) and is filmed on location in eerie Italian catacombs, caves and cemeteries.

THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS is available exclusively from Full Moon Direct on Blu-ray ($21.95) and DVD ($16.95)!

I almost bought the Mya release of this many times, but you know, it's Mya and they were shit at pretty much everything especially picture quality.

I'd still like to see this but there's no way i'd buy it without reading reviews first.
Old 29th September 2022, 06:41 AM
Cult Veteran

I’ve never seen it before but I do really like Martino so I’m intrigued. I’ll keep my eye on that for the future.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 29th September 2022, 09:47 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBarlow View Post
I know this may not be a favourite for some.

Screaming onto Blu-ray and DVD for the first time in North America, maverick Italian director Sergio (TORSO) Martino's long unseen 1982 horror thriller THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS (aka MURDER IN THE ETRUSCAN CEMETERY) is NOW ON SALE from Full Moon and ready to be added to your collection!

Originally shot as an 8-part horror miniseries for Italian television, THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS was cut down to feature length and released theatrically in various European markets. Long unreleased, Italy's Mya Video put the film out on DVD several years ago and that release has since fallen out of print.

The film tells the tale of a young woman who is having gruesome dreams of ancient sacrificial rites. When her husband is murdered in the same ritualistic way, the girl begins to suspect that someone or something is targeting her, leading the girl deep into a nightmarish mystery involving death, smuggling and reincarnation.

Featuring a score by the great Fabio Frizzi (in part using cues from Lucio Fulci's CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD), the stylish and bizarre chiller stars the iconic John Saxon ( A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) and is filmed on location in eerie Italian catacombs, caves and cemeteries.

THE SCORPION WITH TWO TAILS is available exclusively from Full Moon Direct on Blu-ray ($21.95) and DVD ($16.95)!

I had the MYA disc.....the 'film' itself is not bad.

Wasn't the only thing it took a cue from Fulci.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nr016340-96_1.jpg (64.2 KB, 7 views)

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 29th September 2022, 09:50 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

And of course both of which took a cue from.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GettyImages-607380942_clockwork_orange_2000-696x442.jpg (50.6 KB, 9 views)
MrBarlow likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 5th October 2022, 01:33 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This Halloween, take the toy-rifying trio from Full Moon's Baby Oopsie franchise home! That's right, now Ray-Ray, Sybil and the malevolent Baby Oopsie are available as badass BOBBLEHEADS, each one set to sit on a shelf and shake you up!

These awesome noddin' and wobblin' bobblehead figures are available for $19.95 each; but if you order all THREE of 'em, we'll give them to you for only $49.95! That's a sweetheart deal even a demonic toy would dig!

Grab all three BABY OOPSIE bobbleheads today, only from FullMoonDirect.com!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (10).jpg (97.6 KB, 128 views)
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 10th November 2022, 12:18 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Take a pair of Full Moon's hottest, hugest, wettest and weirdest genre romps home with you today on Blu-ray and DVD!

Fred Olen Ray's maniacal PIRANHA WOMEN (which comes with a censored and uncensored double-sided wrap!) features a cult of scientifically tweaked ladies with bloodthirsty ta-tas! Jim Wynorski's GIANTESS BATTLE ATTACK takes his acclaimed ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT CAMGIRL to even larger-than-life lengths!

Each title is available NOW for only $21.95 (Blu-ray) and $16.95 (DVD) BUT if you buy them both together, you'll save a whopping 20%!

Grab these and other great indie horror comedy meltdowns now, only from www.FullMoonDirect.com!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (106.6 KB, 112 views)
MacBlayne likes this.
Old 17th November 2022, 07:19 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Explore the first decade of the Full Moon Universe with VOLUME ONE of the FULL MOON FEATURES THE LEGACY COLLECTION!

This gorgeous 11-disc Blu-ray box set collects Charles Band's pioneering cult, horror and exploitation classics, with stunning new wrap art from designer Ryan Brookhart and 11 beautiful collector's postcards. Each set is numbered and signed by Charles Band with a FIRST WAVE OF 100 UNITS available immediately! Additional units will be available over the coming months for a total of 2000 units.

Here's the titles that await you in volume one:

LAST FOXTROT IN BURBANK (available for the first time on Blu-ray!)
MANSION OF THE DOOMED
CINDERELLA
END OF THE WORLD
AUDITIONS (available for the first time on Blu-ray!)
FAIRY TALES
LASERBLAST
CRASH
TOURIST TRAP
THE DAY TIME ENDED
THE BEST OF SEX AND VIOLENCE (available for the first time on Blu-ray!)

https://www.fullmoonfeatures.com/ful...eid=f3125864c9
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed.jpg (102.7 KB, 94 views)
Old 20th November 2022, 07:34 PM
Cultist

Passing on this one, but if the 80s volume (No. 2?) eventually comes out, I'm so there!
Old 23rd November 2022, 10:00 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

This week, Full Moon releases TWO titles to Blu-ray and DVD - one a gory, surreal sequel to our killer doll thriller BABY OOPSIE, the other a classic family flick about diminutive dinosaurs! And you know you want to add BOTH of them to your library!

BABY OOPSIE 2: MURDER DOLLS follows the further adventures of toy-obsessed Sybil and her bizarre relationship with the Satanic Baby Oopsie.

PREHYSTERIA! 2 is director Albert Band's 1994 follow-up to the smash hit direct-to-video original family film in which a sweet young kid makes friends with the miniature lizards, getting into wacky adventures along the way.

Both films retail for $21.95 (Blu-ray) or $16.95 (DVD) but if you grab them BOTH today from FullMoonDirect.com, you'll save 20%!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (3).jpg (107.4 KB, 69 views)
Old 22nd December 2022, 11:55 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Happy Horrordays from your fiends at Full Moon! We're ending 2022 in style with our Christmas sale, offering you a supernova of savings on almost every awesome item we have in stock!

The Sale is HAPPENING NOWand runs until Wednesday, December 28th at NOON pst.

Have a safe and sweet holiday and see you in 2023!

Want to load up on some Blu-ray and DVD titles you might have missed? We got you covered with our killer BOGO DEAL- buy one hot FM title and grab another absolutely free!

Need a beautiful MEDIA SET or three? We're blowin' 'em out with a staggering 40% off ALMOST every set you see, including our massive PUPPET MASTER trunk!

Want to pepper your shelves with some of our most MONSTROUS CHARACTERS?Grab any action figure, bobble head or resin statue for 40% off!

How about reading material? Why not stock up on DELIRIUM MAGAZINEback issues: buy ONE get one FREE!

How about grabbing a few of our exciting new "Tin Tote "LUNCH BOXES? We've marked them down a sweet 25%!

Or explore the first decade of the Full Moon Universe with Volume one of the FULL MOON FEATURES: THE LEGACY COLLECTION! We've also marked them at 25%!

All of that sweet savings plus our pulse-pounding "HOLIDAY MYSTERY BOX"! featuring over $200 worth of swag for only $99, including a SUBSPECIES SCRIPT SIGNED BY TED NICOLAOU AND CHARLES BAND!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg unnamed (2).jpg (103.8 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (3).jpg (83.7 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (4).jpg (66.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (5).jpg (75.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (6).jpg (90.3 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (7).jpg (64.9 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (8).jpg (75.3 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg unnamed (9).jpg (62.0 KB, 49 views)
Stephen@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!