Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2016, 02:11 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Incredible collection, Vipp! How long have you been building it up? It sounds quite tricky with the lack of info out there. There's a few films in your set that I've actually never heard of before - ever thought about reviewing each one maybe? That would be a great read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
Me and a friend had a 'Chopping Mall and Pizza Friday' once a month for around two years HAHA! it is exactly how RoboCop isn't. What would be fun is if Kyle could set up a Cult Labs forum tweet along for us. i'd like that.
LOVE this idea! Chopping Mall is such a crazy fun film. Feel free to PM me and maybe we could sort something out
Vipp and ArgentoFan1987 like this.
Old 13th February 2016, 06:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
Incredible collection, Vipp! How long have you been building it up? It sounds quite tricky with the lack of info out there. There's a few films in your set that I've actually never heard of before - ever thought about reviewing each one maybe? That would be a great read!

LOVE this idea! Chopping Mall is such a crazy fun film. Feel free to PM me and maybe we could sort something out
I was thinking mate of doing a review for each film but the mainstream ones I could find other members who have already written great reviews a post a link to theirs to encourage folks to go into the forum and enjoy past reviews, and that would free me up time to review to lesser known ones.

I got these ages ago mate on ebay when they were going for about £1 each but I never really got around to posting about them until my other half asked me if I had them all.

I watched Chopping Mall again last night and it's just about perfect for an Arrow release, so cheesy and yet so utterly entertaining!
Old 13th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipp View Post
I was thinking mate of doing a review for each film
Definitely.

Look forward to it. Comment on the audio and visual quality as well won't you.
Vipp likes this.
Old 13th February 2016, 07:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Definitely.

Look forward to it. Comment on the audio and visual quality as well won't you.
I see what you did there Dem but remember i'm the youngest of 7 and grew up very poor! My batterd VHS recordings of terrible and cut horror movies could only have been inproved by releases from vipco and so on... no matter how bad they are, they still beat my VHS copies so im afraid it will have to be very very very poor indeed to get a terrible review! HAHA! well actually having said that i do love my Arrow release of incredible melting man and other titles like that so maybe it might be difficult getting back into these shockingly poor quality movies? I'm willing to give it a shot.

I might do a video review of the movies to get more Cult-Labs logo on the old you tubes.
Old 15th February 2016, 07:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default dvds

Blimey what a old thread a lot of unfamiliar names on first few pages, there should be a labbers where are they now thread
iluvdvds@Cult Labs and Rik like this.
Old 15th February 2016, 07:56 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Yeah, there's quite a few members that have disappeared like a fart in the wind
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 15th February 2016, 08:02 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Default missing labbers

i miss dr vic robopants and slippery jack and the days of designing your own arrow covers.
Old 11th November 2020, 06:11 PM
Cult Rookie

Hey, new user here. Just adding my 2 cents on these dvds.

Got Troll2 and Zombie Flesh Eaters Dead of Night discs in Tower Records in Dublin sometimes ariund 2005-2007 and for some crazy reason i have deilcided now 13 years later to hunt down the rest haha.

Anyway today i received a few. But for the 2nd time one is not the DON disc as pictured on amazon. This one (Mausoleum) is by 'Dark Vision' based in Salford Manchester. Only other info on it is " Design and artwork" by Ash @Wardvision 2001".

Reason im pointing that out is that bottom part of the back cover with the barcode and age cert etc is done alsmost exactly like the Dead Of Night dvds. So im wondering was this done by the same people.

Also my Zombie Holocaust dvd by "Stone Vision" lists the same po box address as that Dark Vision dvd and also says "Wardvision LTD".

Now im also wondering if this " Moon stone" label that my Offerings dvd is on is related also. Since thats another one i ordered thinking i was getting the Dead Of Night version.
Old 11th November 2020, 06:16 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reanimated_dead_flesh View Post
Hey, new user here. Just adding my 2 cents on these dvds.

Got Troll2 and Zombie Flesh Eaters Dead of Night discs in Tower Records in Dublin sometimes ariund 2005-2007 and for some crazy reason i have deilcided now 13 years later to hunt down the rest haha.

Anyway today i received a few. But for the 2nd time one is not the DON disc as pictured on amazon. This one (Mausoleum) is by 'Dark Vision' based in Salford Manchester. Only other info on it is " Design and artwork" by Ash @Wardvision 2001".

Reason im pointing that out is that bottom part of the back cover with the barcode and age cert etc is done alsmost exactly like the Dead Of Night dvds. So im wondering was this done by the same people.

Also my Zombie Holocaust dvd by "Stone Vision" lists the same po box address as that Dark Vision dvd and also says "Wardvision LTD".

Now im also wondering if this " Moon stone" label that my Offerings dvd is on is related also. Since thats another one i ordered thinking i was getting the Dead Of Night version.
Welcome to the forum RDF.

I remember this company, pretty sure it's all the same one who just kept repackaging old titles- mainly VIPCO - i think.
Old 11th November 2020, 06:39 PM
Cult Rookie

Thanks. Forum kept coming up on google searches so thought it looked like a place i need to be haha

Someone said they might be the same people who done the Beyond Terror series but that was vipco since i got one recently (The Slayer) and the box art is beyond terror but the disc the Vipco screamtime disc.

Anyway i love picking up these obscure cheap dvds since they remind me of what was for sale when i started buying horror on dvd.

SHRIEK COLLECTION is another one, and im pretty sure they were called Hardgore before that since they both released the same movies and very similar covers.

Like this? Share it using the links below!