LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd June 2018, 05:40 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Them all apart from Schoolgirls.....
Crimson Blade likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 23rd June 2018, 09:19 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Them all apart from Schoolgirls.....
Let us know if they're uncut when you get a chance. I already imported most of these a while ago, but i still need Rape of The Vampire.
Old 24th June 2018, 08:55 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
Which one's have you bought? Rape of The Vampire, Demonaics, Schoolgirl Hitch Hikers, and Requiem, were all previously cut by the BBFC. A whopping 7 minutes nearly from Requiem
out of these there is only Demoniacs the BBFC might have a problem with - there's nothing in the others that would trouble them these days.
Old 24th June 2018, 03:52 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Apart from the brief sex assault, there wasn't that much in Demonaics, from what i remember. I always thought Requiem, was the worst with the dungeon scenes. Have to give it a re-watch.
Old 24th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Apart from the brief sex assault, there wasn't that much in Demonaics, from what i remember. I always thought Requiem, was the worst with the dungeon scenes. Have to give it a re-watch.
My Demoniacs dvd has hardcore scenes.
Old 24th June 2018, 04:14 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
My Demoniacs dvd has hardcore scenes.
Is that the dutch Encore release? I remember some hardcore in the extras.
Old 24th June 2018, 07:16 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Is that the dutch Encore release? I remember some hardcore in the extras.
I have the Dutch Encore release of that one and also Night of the Hunted which also featured hardcore scenes as easter eggs I think. The only other deluxe release of theirs that I had was Lips of Blood but I got rid of it because the cropping was ruinous to the image. I think I also had about 3 single disc Rollin releases of theirs as well, although I'm pretty sure I sold them on Ebay after I picked up the majority of Kino's Rollin blu-rays in a cheap job lot from an Ebay seller.
Old 25th June 2018, 07:10 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
i think the scene that the BBFC would most have a problem with is where the female wrecker masturbates whilst two girls are being sexually assaulted/tortured. even today its deliriously jaw dropping.

however, if Last House can get through uncut i can't see why this movie would be a problem now?

i just found the dungeon scene in Requiem laughable - just men squirming unrealistically against tied up nude women... and how the censors could take offence at a muff diving bat instead of falling off their chairs laughing is beyond me
Old 25th June 2018, 10:39 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
i think the scene that the BBFC would most have a problem with is where the female wrecker masturbates whilst two girls are being sexually assaulted/tortured. even today its deliriously jaw dropping.

however, if Last House can get through uncut i can't see why this movie would be a problem now?

i just found the dungeon scene in Requiem laughable - just men squirming unrealistically against tied up nude women... and how the censors could take offence at a muff diving bat instead of falling off their chairs laughing is beyond me
i'd forgotten about that. But as i said, it is uncut according to Screenbound. So it probably is.

And i think a lot of these old films have lost their impact now. Even Beast in Heat, could get through now i reckon. It's just so ridiculous and laughable these days.
g053584398 and Rob4 like this.
Old 25th June 2018, 11:39 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

How anyone sane could be offended by the likes of Beast is beyond me.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]

Like this? Share it using the links below!