Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The NUCLEUS FILMS thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/8226-nucleus-films-thread.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 543994)
announced on Cave of Cult for 23 Oct

Yeah, someone posted the cover elsewhere on the forum a few days ago. It should have been in this thread, but there you go. You just can't get the forum members these days. :lol:

Love the artwork. :nod:

Rob4 28th July 2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 543995)
Yeah, someone posted the cover elsewhere on the forum a few days ago. It should have been in this thread, but there you go. You just can't get the forum members these days. :lol:

Love the artwork. :nod:

yeah, thought the The European Cult Cinema Collection banner was interesting too. more to come? looks like Redemption are hawking their titles around a few UK labels.

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 543999)
yeah, thought the The European Cult Cinema Collection banner was interesting too. more to come? looks like Redemption are hawking their titles around a few UK labels.

Have you seen it before, Rob?

I quite like the film but then i'm a sucker for this Gothic exploitation stuff.

It was one of the few Redemption releases with a decent cover too.

Rob4 28th July 2017 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 544001)
Have you seen it before, Rob?

I quite like the film but then i'm a sucker for this Gothic exploitation stuff.

It was one of the few Redemption releases with a decent cover too.

that is a very nice cover ;)

no i've not seen this one so looking forward to it. although the 'to buy' list just keeps getting longer and longer so when is another matter :confused:

Demdike@Cult Labs 28th July 2017 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 544005)
that is a very nice cover ;)

no i've not seen this one so looking forward to it. although the 'to buy' list just keeps getting longer and longer so when is another matter :confused:

I'd make it high priority as Anne Libert and Britt Nicholls are well worth investing in. ;)

See Dracula's Daughter for more of luscious Libert.

Justin101 28th July 2017 04:30 PM

I'll have a quick look in the Stephen Thrower book when I get home regarding running times!

Justin101 28th July 2017 04:44 PM

The Redemption BD runs to 118 mins according to Stephen Thrower and is the longest known version.

keirarts 28th July 2017 05:02 PM

Yes, I think the Redemption release and the nucleus release are both the same fully uncut releases. Agonising as I own the Redemption release but really want to support nucleus.

Justin101 28th July 2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 544022)
Yes, I think the Redemption release and the nucleus release are both the same fully uncut releases. Agonising as I own the Redemption release but really want to support nucleus.

Let's hope they don't have spine numbers or a spine builder :lol: If I run a cult label they'd have both of those things - guaranteed sales :lol:

keirarts 28th July 2017 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 544024)
Let's hope they don't have spine numbers or a spine builder :lol: If I run a cult label they'd have both of those things - guaranteed sales :lol:

Attachment 193143