Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The NUCLEUS FILMS thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/8226-nucleus-films-thread.html)

Marc Morris 7th November 2012 11:48 AM

Two forthcoming releases: NUC00016 is PLAYGIRLS AND THE VAMPIRE, NUC00018 is GRINDHOUSE TRAILER CLASSICS 4.

The yellow cover background was picked randomly by Graham Humphreys as working best with the cover image, it has nothing to do with Shameless' cover designs at all.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th November 2012 12:01 PM

Look forward to Playgirls and the Vampire.

Great news.

R-T-C Tim 7th November 2012 08:12 PM

Top news, the trailer reel are always fun and Playgirls certainly looks interesting.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 7th November 2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 290474)
Two forthcoming releases: NUC00016 is PLAYGIRLS AND THE VAMPIRE, NUC00018 is GRINDHOUSE TRAILER CLASSICS 4.

The yellow cover background was picked randomly by Graham Humphreys as working best with the cover image, it has nothing to do with Shameless' cover designs at all.

And a fine piece of art it is.

Yeah,I used to own PATV on Euroshock,a Nucleus release will be nice!

Did Nucleus ever pursue a UK release of MS.45?

I remember a rumour a couple of years ago.....

Daemonia 8th November 2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 290474)

I don't think anyone was seriously suggesting it was - just that the cover bears a striking similarity to Shameless releases. I must admit, I had to look twice too. :)

Wes 8th November 2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 290765)
I don't think anyone was seriously suggesting it was - just that the cover bears a striking similarity to Shameless releases. I must admit, I had to look twice too. :)

I absolutely thought Apes was a Shameless release until I read a review...

cloud 8th November 2012 08:05 PM

I've been buying a few Nucleus discs of late. I grabbed Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things & Deathdream, Ghost Story and Grindhouse Trailer Classics 3 recently.

As for NOTBA, I am happy with my Something Weird release so don't feel any need to buy it again because as fun as it is, it's not the kind of film I would double dip on.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th November 2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 290847)
I've been buying a few Nucleus discs of late. I grabbed Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things & Deathdream,

Yet to see that in any HMV yet....nice transfers?

cloud 8th November 2012 08:46 PM

I've not had chance to watch them yet, but the screenshots on DVD Beaver looked nice. I had to upgrade on CSPWDT because the VCI release had a horrible transfer, it looked like a worn out VHS.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 8th November 2012 09:07 PM

I've still got the ABUK and BU discs of both films.