Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   The NUCLEUS FILMS thread (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/8226-nucleus-films-thread.html)

JAMIOUSE 24th January 2018 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 563894)
I'm working on them now. :)

Yay!:woot:

Justin101 24th January 2018 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Morris (Post 563890)

Mine arrived today, thanks Marc!

Please ask Kat and Samm (Daughters of Darkness podcast) to do a Jess Franco commentary track if you're releasing any more soon!

Marc Morris 28th January 2018 01:48 PM

Just a reminder that we still have stock of these two titles, as well as very limited stocks of signed copies of both Video Nasties box sets :)

About Us - Nucleus Films Ltd | Cult Movie Releasing

SilverSurfer 29th January 2018 03:37 PM

I found the first Video Nasties set very disappointing,So much so I sold it,So no chance of me getting the second set signed or unsigned.

There was something seriously wrong with it and how it was made.:nod:

Boo Radley 29th January 2018 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSurfer (Post 564379)
I found the first Video Nasties set very disappointing,So much so I sold it,So no chance of me getting the second set signed or unsigned.

There was something seriously wrong with it and how it was made.:nod:

What? Expand your thoughts, tell all. I get the feeling you believe it was biased or just plain wrong. What's your take on it? Share with me! No arguments back from me or anything, just interested in what you mean. :lol:

nosferatu42 29th January 2018 07:51 PM

I really enjoyed the Nasties set, having gone through the said time of cinematic affliction, i still kind of find the fact that 'semi' respectable people can sit and dissect the entire phenomenon and give well adjusted comments on the notorious films without knee jerk reactionary bullshit to be refreshing and very welcome.
Draw breath....
And i enjoyed the trailers too.:nod:

SilverSurfer 30th January 2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Radley (Post 564394)
What? Expand your thoughts, tell all. I get the feeling you believe it was biased or just plain wrong. What's your take on it? Share with me! No arguments back from me or anything, just interested in what you mean. :lol:

It was like watching a party political broadcast on behalf of the anti censorship party.:lol:

The whole premise would have been a great idea but they missed the bus big time on it,Shame really.

What you ended up watching was a lot of talking heads telling you what you wanted to hear and those who were pro censorship just came across as idiots who had no idea what they were talking about because the whole aim of the documentary was to promote anti censorship and not pro and I expect that Part 2 was an extension of that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nosferatu42 (Post 564405)
And i enjoyed the trailers too.:nod:

The trailers were the best part of the whole thing imo.

Rik 30th January 2018 12:58 PM

How can someone saying that video nasties will corrupt dogs not come across as idiotic? :lol:

Both sets are fantastic IMO, but each to their own :nod:

SilverSurfer 30th January 2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 564479)
How can someone saying that video nasties will corrupt dogs not come across as idiotic? :lol:

If you want someone to come across as idiotic then all you have to do is choose a clip where that is said rather than choose something unidiotic where he comes across as not?

SilverSurfer 30th January 2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 564479)

Where did you see/hear that clip?

There are some clips where Martin Barker is being interviewed and there are some newspaper clippings overlayed which states "A police spokesman said" BUT this 'police spokesman' is never named,Which is like The Sun newspaper when they need some backup they always say "A Sun source says":lol:

Do we really pay attention to what The Sun says?