Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree1378Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th November 2015, 05:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Vinegar Syndrome are having another Black Friday sale starting tomorrow at an unspecified time and according to their Facebook page will be releasing a Blu Ray of Roger Watkins Corruption.

If the name rings a bell it's clear you have seen Last House on Dead End Street, as he is the director. And if you look really hard on Corruption - not that hard, I'm sure - you will find LHODES - in its entirety.. as an extra! How cool is that?

Last House will eventually get a bells and whistles release on its own but if you can't wait that long, this is it. There will defo be a copy winging my way.
Old 26th January 2016, 11:37 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Anyone else subscribing to exploitation.tv? I have the app on roku. the picture quality is amazing and Vinegar Syndromes entire catalogue virtually is available to stream.

I am not a "streamer" I am a physical media Madman,I am not a hypocrite I am using the service simply to watch films in advance to decide which are "essential" in which I will buy a physical copy asap and which are "turkeys" so I can save some money. In other words a balance between saving money on titles that do nothing for me instead of blind buy car wrecks & buying much more from vinegar for those "essential" gems found.

The service and catalogue is amazing!
g053584398, nosferatu42 and VeZius like this.
Old 26th January 2016, 06:40 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold6082 View Post
Anyone else subscribing to exploitation.tv? I have the app on roku. the picture quality is amazing and Vinegar Syndromes entire catalogue virtually is available to stream.

I am not a "streamer" I am a physical media Madman,I am not a hypocrite I am using the service simply to watch films in advance to decide which are "essential" in which I will buy a physical copy asap and which are "turkeys" so I can save some money. In other words a balance between saving money on titles that do nothing for me instead of blind buy car wrecks & buying much more from vinegar for those "essential" gems found.

The service and catalogue is amazing!
I just signed up thanks to you! Going to see what it's like for the free 7 day trial period at least. It's a good way to check out some movies I've been on the fence about... these cult releases ain't cheap after all.
Gold6082 likes this.

YouTube | Letterboxd | Facebook
Old 27th January 2016, 07:16 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeZius View Post
I just signed up thanks to you! Going to see what it's like for the free 7 day trial period at least. It's a good way to check out some movies I've been on the fence about... these cult releases ain't cheap after all.
Exactly! they are not hence supporting the company via the fee + buying more of their titles at the same time as not wasting money on the few blind buys which don't pay off. I wonder if VS had this in mind increase their physical sales dramatically at the slight expense of sacrificing some titles not so popular!

you can't go wrong with the trial as you say and I decided to keep it after a week. They add up to 12 films a month! so we'll never be bored. You get more money's worth than out of netflix even netflix with smart DNS!

I have brought loads of films I would have otherwise passed by.
keirarts and VeZius like this.
Old 12th February 2016, 07:01 PM
Active Cultist

Who is buying bees 1978 in February and pigs 1973 in march?
Old 16th February 2016, 06:08 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Coming soon:

Old 16th February 2016, 06:11 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
Coming soon:

only pigs for me
Old 17th February 2016, 06:42 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I'll be buying all three!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 23rd February 2016, 05:56 PM
Active Cultist

I am disappointment vinger syndrome promised lots of hooror films this year
and the say that no horror film in april
Old 23rd February 2016, 06:18 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by michal View Post
I am disappointment vinger syndrome promised lots of hooror films this year
and the say that no horror film in april
It's only February - give them a chance!!

Like this? Share it using the links below!