Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Vinegar Syndrome (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9658-vinegar-syndrome.html)

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th August 2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 359502)
Maybe you disabled the pop ups? ;)

I did indeed, although there used to be an option to 'Show Large Pic'. While that option is still there for me, clicking on it doesn't do anything, where it used to bring up a separate window with a larger picture of the cover in it. :confused:

bdc 17th August 2013 09:06 AM

Where do you find "show large pic"?

If you enable edition finder you should get the pop ups again I think?

[edit] I think you mean in the options screen?
"Show big picture instead of thumbnails in the iterative search" that has nothing to do with the pop ups,uncheck disable edition finder there.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th August 2013 09:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 359506)
Where do you find "show large pic"?

If you enable edition finder you should get the pop ups again I think?

[edit] I think you mean in the options screen?
"Show big picture instead of thumbnails in the iterative search" that has nothing to do with the pop ups,uncheck disable edition finder there.

No sorry this:

bdc 17th August 2013 10:08 AM

That's strange,I don't get that option,it says "disable edition finder" there?
Btw if you click it,the edition finder is disabled for all titles,and you get "edition finder" (for that title) instead.

You need to go in my collection-home-options and then save to permanently enable it again.

Try going to "the rest"-support forums if you can't get it sorted.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 17th August 2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 359518)
That's strange,I don't get that option,it says "disable edition finder" there?
Btw if you click it,the edition finder is disabled for all titles,and you get "edition finder" (for that title) instead.

You need to go in my collection-home-options and then save to permanently enable it again.

Try going to "the rest"-support forums if you can't get it sorted.

Thanks Bruno - I've enabled the option (despite not liking the pop-up too much), just so I can at least get larger pics to post in future. :)

By the way, the menu shot I posted is only applicable to items that you own and doesn't appear in a general view of search titles ;)

ecc 9th September 2013 10:58 PM

THE DOLL SQUAD/MISSION: KILLFAST at DVD Drive-in

ecc 17th September 2013 05:12 AM

DEATH FORCE/VAMPIRE HOOKER at DVD Drive-in

bdc 6th October 2013 06:47 PM

Night Train to Terror bd/dvd combo review @ Mondo Digital

bdc 9th October 2013 06:58 PM

To celebrate our October releases, we're offering a free (pay what you want) download of a lost sexploitation film called THE NIGHT HUSTLERS (1968). Feel free to share it!

Vinegar Syndrome | THE NIGHT HUSTLERS [DOWNLOAD ONLY]

THE NIGHT HUSTLERS – $0 (Pay What You Want)
1080p Instant Download

In this Florida lensed sexploitation oddity, a group of Vice cops trade stories of their sleazy, sex-filled busts.

Year of Production: 1968
Director: Bobby O’Donald
Actors: Marcel De Lage, James Neal, China Valles, Carol Baillie, Ami Amar, Lee Markowitz, Linda Lee, Lisa Hall, Andrea Barr, Carlis Cook, Joe Varo, Mike Douglas, Jim Arrendale, Cielito Lindo, Manolo Rodriquez, Millard Word
57 minutes / Color / AR: 1.85:1

This 1080p mp4 file is DRM-free and playable on most all computers, mobile devices, smart TVs and streaming media platforms such as Roku, Boxee, Chromecast and Apple TV. Download by clicking on the link above.

ecc 16th October 2013 06:51 PM

NIGHT TRAIN TO TERROR at DVD Drive-in.