Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Other Labels (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=565)
-   -   Vinegar Syndrome (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/other-labels/9658-vinegar-syndrome.html)

Susan Foreman 28th January 2021 05:53 AM

'Crazy Desires of a Murderer' [AKA 'I vizi morbosi di una governante'] (1977) - Coming soon to Blu-ray from Vinegar Syndrome

Mojo 28th January 2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Susan Foreman (Post 644977)
'Crazy Desires of a Murderer' [AKA 'I vizi morbosi di una governante'] (1977) - Coming soon to Blu-ray from Vinegar Syndrome

Great news. I remember buying this on video from Redemption back in the day. As I remember it was cut - the second shot of an eyeball being removed was cut, because it was ‘unnecessary’ or some such bollocks.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 28th January 2021 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:lol:
I had that tape as well.Bought it from a wee shop upstairs in the Savoy centre in Glasgow.

Trashforcash 29th January 2021 05:56 PM

Hey all, anyone seen Whodunit? from VS? Is it good bad or just bad bad?

Rob4 29th January 2021 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashforcash (Post 645143)

Nah nothing. Gets a 4.3 on imdb

Look on the bright side though - if its crap you'll still have a really cool slip :nod:

Trashforcash 29th January 2021 09:17 PM

I'm banking on so bad it's good... plus I'm mostly in it for the THC commentary! Fingers crossed...

Demoncrat 29th January 2021 09:24 PM

Quote:

I enjoyed it. Make a great double bill with The Slayer ahem. It's .... unique ... yes, that's diplomatic enough ... ;):lol:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th January 2021 06:24 PM

Quote:

It's good bad with bad acting,but hey,what slicer and dicer features thespians of Olivier's calibre....?;)

Reminded me of Shock Waves with a slasher instead of zombies.....

Susan Foreman 31st January 2021 04:39 PM

'Don't Panic' (1988) - Pre-order available from Amaon US $17.60 + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.98 Shipping to United Kingdom

In stock: February 12, 2021

"Vinegar Syndrome specializes in the masterful restoration and distribution of cult, horror, and erotic films from the 1960s-90s.

It's Michael's seventeenth birthday and his friends have decided to surprise him with the ultimate birthday bash: breaking into his house and playing with a Ouija board. But what they think is just a harmless bit of fun quickly turns into a supernatural terror when they unwittingly summon a demonic presence named Virgil, who proceeds to possess someone close to Michael, forcing them to savagely kill anyone and everyone Michael cares about. All the while, Michael begins to have terrifying dreams which he slowly begins to realize might be visions of the carnage that only he can stop.

A bonkers tribute to Nightmare on Elm Street from the reigning king of gory Mexican horror, Rubén Galindo Jr. (Cemetery of Terror, Grave Robbers), DON'T PANIC has gained a long overdue cult fan base in recent years and is guaranteed to leave viewers both awestruck and dumbfounded from its surreal opening through its action-packed finale! Starring American ex-pat, Jon Michael Bischof (who also performs the film's memorable theme song) and loaded with all the crazy kills you could hope for, Vinegar Syndrome is delighted to present the worldwide Blu-ray debut of DON'T PANIC, newly restored in 4K from its 35mm original negative and featuring both its English & Spanish language audio tracks!"

Bonus Features:
1. Region Free Blu-ray
2. Newly scanned & restored in 4k from its 35mm original negative
3. Includes both the original English and the dubbed Spanish language soundtracks
4. "Possessed by Horror" - an interview with director Rubén Galindo Jr.
5. Commentary track with director Rubén Galindo Jr.
6. Commentary track with The Hysteria Continues!
7. Alternate Spanish titles
8. Reversible cover artwork
9. English SDH subtitles

Trashforcash 1st February 2021 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 645229)
It's good bad with bad acting,but hey,what slicer and dicer features thespians of Olivier's calibre....?;)

Reminded me of Shock Waves with a slasher instead of zombies.....

Well I just watched it... I'm putting Whodunit down as good bad, but my god that acting is just the worst. Reminded me a bit of a better version of Satan's Blade.

Into the wardrobe of mystery it goes... never to be seen again. Unless I want to look at that slip case... obviously.

I do love the VS slips. Recently got Silent Madness. Again, not amazing but the slip... the slip...:axekiller: