Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree1959Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1681  
Old 6th June 2018, 05:54 PM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC - one of the most infamous horror sequels in history (and that’s an understatement) – will be given the chance to be properly reevaluated in the form of a serious upgrade on Blu-ray this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a 2-Disc “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. However, we can confirm today that we will have a new high-definition transfer of two cuts of the film! (The 117 min version that has been on Blu-ray and DVD before and a shorter, alternate version that was created after the film’s initial release in 1977.) You’ll also be happy to know that we have a brand-new interview with ‘Regan’ herself, actress Linda Blair!
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from the CRP Group (Serial Mom, Drag me to Hell, Dead Ringers). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/exorc...ic-coll… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

5FC81A49-64A7-400E-B412-626688826C3B.jpg

Yeah, I’m not buying this shower of shite
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
  #1682  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:05 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

I like EXORCIST II-It's bonkers!

I'll be having that!
Morricone's score is superb!

__________________


'There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day!'
Reply With Quote
  #1683  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:06 PM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**
EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC - one of the most infamous horror sequels in history (and that’s an understatement) – will be given the chance to be properly reevaluated in the form of a serious upgrade on Blu-ray this Fall! Here are the early details we have at present time:
• This will be branded as a 2-Disc “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).
• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in August. However, we can confirm today that we will have a new high-definition transfer of two cuts of the film! (The 117 min version that has been on Blu-ray and DVD before and a shorter, alternate version that was created after the film’s initial release in 1977.) You’ll also be happy to know that we have a brand-new interview with ‘Regan’ herself, actress Linda Blair!
• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from the CRP Group (Serial Mom, Drag me to Hell, Dead Ringers). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.
• National street date is planned for September 25th. However, if you pre-order now for early shipping directly from us @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/…/exorc...-heretic-coll… you will also receive an 18' x 24" rolled poster of the newly-commissioned art.

Attachment 205340

Yeah, I’m not buying this shower of shite
Not the worst thing they released. Pirahna 2 or Robocop 3 gets that honour. Texas chainsaw 4 is a contender.
Rik likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #1684  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:08 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

PIRANHA 2?

Sacrilege!
keirarts likes this.
__________________


'There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day!'
Reply With Quote
  #1685  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:09 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

Robocop 3 I'll agree mate.
keirarts likes this.
__________________


'There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day!'
Reply With Quote
  #1686  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:10 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

TCM is worth it for McConaughey and Zellweger making an arse of themselves!
I'd love to sit them down in the front row of a screening of this!
Rik, keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.
__________________


'There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day!'
Reply With Quote
  #1687  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:14 PM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

I’m actually gonna buy Chainsaw 4 for completions sake when the price drops, it is pretty terrible though.
The score is the only decent thing about Exorcist 2, Morricone always delivers
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
  #1688  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:16 PM
keirarts's Avatar
Cult Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Barrow-in-furness
Blog Entries: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I’m actually gonna buy Chainsaw 4 for completions sake when the price drops, it is pretty terrible though.
The score is the only decent thing about Exorcist 2, Morricone always delivers
If they put the remastered morricone score as an extra disc I'd buy it.
Reply With Quote
  #1689  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:18 PM
Rik's Avatar
Rik Rik is offline
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Halifax,UK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
If they put the remastered morricone score as an extra disc I'd buy it.
I probably would too
keirarts likes this.
__________________
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Reply With Quote
  #1690  
Old 6th June 2018, 06:19 PM
The Reaper Man@Cult Labs's Avatar
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Glasgow
Default

Warner's exec's faces must have been a picture when this first unspooled in a viewing room!

WTF was Boorman smoking back then?
Paul@TheOverlook and keirarts like this.
__________________


'There's something about blasting the shit out of a razorback that brightens up my whole day!'
Reply With Quote
Reply  

Like this? Share it using the links below!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



Our goal is to keep Cult Labs friendly. If you feel discouraged from posting by certain members' behaviour then you can e-mail us in complete confidence.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
All forum posts are contributed by members of the site; Cult Labs cannot take responsibility for all content posted on the site. If you have an issue with content posted on the site please click the 'report post' button.
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.