All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree3162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th June 2018, 10:29 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Blade View Post
New release.

Deep in the rugged Blue Ridge Mountains, Jim Malden, a mysterious and dangerous recluse (Rutger Hauer, Blade Runner, The Hitcher) guards a secret with his life. When an adventurer (Powers Boothe, Southern Comfort, Sin City) dares to steal that secret, Malden's old flame (Kathleen Turner, Body Heat, Serial Mom) is the only one that can stop the savage war that is about to rage. This tense action-packed thriller from Philippe Mora, the director of The Beast Within, also stars Donald Pleasence (Halloween) and Brion James (Blade Runner).

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=6751
Great film. Like most of scream/shout factory's stuff I assume this is region locked but at least it's appearance means we may see a UK blu soon enough.
keirarts likes this.
Old 28th June 2018, 10:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

It's a great film, but Region A unfortunately.
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:52 AM
Cult Master

It would appear that Scream Factory are releasing both 'Halloween II' and 'Halloween III: Season Of The Witch' in limited edition (10,000 each) steelbox versions on October 9th

The Blu-Rays have the same content as the previously released Collectors Editions, but the films themselves are new 4K scans. Also, if you order director from their site, you also receive a 28.5” x 16.5” rolled lithograph of the illustrations. These are not available elsewhere, and only 1,000 of them each are being made

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 5th July 2018, 03:51 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

We are proud (and so unbelievably excited) to reveal today that we are prepping to release the classic George A. Romero and Stephen King 1982 anthology CREEPSHOW this Fall in an all-new upgraded presentation! Because we feel this is a rather huge and beloved title, we are rolling this out a little more uniquely so please read carefully for all the details that we have at the time.

• Naturally, this will be branded as a “Collector’s Edition” but packaged a bit differently than we have done in the past for other CEs. This will come with a rigid slipcover (like what we did with the deluxe version release of Nightbreed) that will house a Blu-ray case and a collectible booklet featuring a new essay from Michael Gingold (Fangoria, Rue-Morgue, Dellirium). The newly-commissioned artwork pictured on the slipcase is from Laz Marquez (Army of Darkness, The Howling and Lifeforce steelbooks).

• The Blu-ray case wrap inside will be reversible featuring original theatrical artwork on both sides. (The “ticket booth” one and the “Comic book” one.)

• New extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in September. Rest-assured we have plenty planned and…we are in progress of doing an all-new film transfer!

• This will be the national release which streets on October 23rd. U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).

THE FOLLOWING INFO BELOW REFERS TO THE EXCLUSIVE LIMITED-EDITION WEBSITE OFFER (ONLY 1,500 AVAILABLE):

• If you order Creepshow from our site directly you will receive the Blu-ray two weeks early and the following exclusively-made-for us items:
• A rolled 28.5” x 16.5” lithograph poster of the slipcase art
by Laz Marquez
• A rolled 18” x 24” poster of alternative art illustration, also
by Laz Marquez
• Pre-order link @ https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=6868

Happy Thursday guys!!

IMG_1145.JPG

Never upgraded this so I’ll definitely be picking this up
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th July 2018, 07:33 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

SOLD!

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 5th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

LOVE the little nod to the best Amicus anthology-Tales Fron The Crypt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1145.JPG (93.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (13.3 KB, 8 views)
Rik, keirarts and nosferatu42 like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 14th July 2018, 10:21 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
Finally, Return Of The Living Dead Part II is coming to blu-ray, and with the original soundtrack no less!

Attachment 204132

**NEW TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT**

More zombies and “more brains!” are shambling into our factory this Summer! We’re super excited to report today that the highly-requested undead sequel RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD PART II is (finally) coming to Blu-ray!! Here are the early details we have at present time:

• This will be branded as a “Collector’s Edition” that will come with a slipcover (guaranteed for three months after its original release date). U.S. and Canada territories (Region A).

• The newly-commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from Graham Humphreys (who also illustrated our original ROTLD cover back in 2016). This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will the original theatrical poster design.

• Extras and specs are still in progress and will be announced later in early July. However, we can confirm today that we will be doing a brand-new HD film transfer and will be correcting the soundtrack issues that were present on the previous DVD release.
This seems to have vanished from Diabolik......

Old 14th July 2018, 10:26 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
This seems to have vanished from Diabolik......

I always get my stuff from Toys&Films (formally the site DVDSlimited) on Ebay. Expensive, comparable to Diabolik these days when you factor in shipping though.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th July 2018, 10:36 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Yeah bought from him before mate-yeah good shout-take it he does preorders?

Old 14th July 2018, 10:46 PM
Cult Master
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Yeah bought from him before mate-yeah good shout-take it he does preorders?

Usually, but it’s not up yet.

Like this? Share it using the links below!