LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th January 2020, 10:57 PM
Cult Acolyte

Old 20th January 2020, 11:45 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Fantastic.....one of my favourite slashers.
it'smebilly likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 3rd February 2020, 06:42 PM
Cult Master

'Danger: Diabolik!' - Blu-Ray pre-order available from Shout Factory Direct - $23.99

Release date: May 19th

"The suave, psychedelic-era thief called Diabolik (John Phillip Law) can't get enough of life's good – or glittery – things. Not when there are currency shipments to steal from under the noses of snooty government officials and priceless jewels to lift from the boudoirs of the super-rich.

The elusive scoundrel finds plenty of ways to live up to his name in this tongue-in-cheek, live-action caper inspired by Europe's popular Diabolik comics. He clambers up walls, zaps a press conference with Exhilaration Gas, smacks a confession out of a crime lord while freefalling with him from an airplane, and pulls off the heist of a twenty-ton gold ingot. Impossible? No, diabolical – Danger: Diabolik, to be exact!

Extras in progress and will be announced at a later date."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 3rd February 2020, 06:50 PM
Cult Master

'Idle Hands' - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray pre-order available from Shout Factory Direct - $28.43

Release date: May 12th

Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get an EXCLUSIVE 18" X 24" ROLLED POSTER featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last!

"The Devil will find work for idle hands to do ... so what happens when he chooses the laziest teen slacker in the world to do his dirty work?

Anton Tobias (Devon Sawa, Final Destination) is a channel-surfing, junk-food-munching, couch-potato burn-out who can't control the murderous impulses of his recently possessed hand. With the help of his zombiefied buddies, Mick (Seth Green, Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery) and Pnub (Elden Henson, Daredevil), Anton's got to stop the rampaging devil appendage before it takes total control of his life and ruins any chance he has with class hottie Molly (Jessica Alba, Dark Angel). Vivica A. Fox (Kill Bill) and Jack Noseworthy (Event Horizon) co-star in this wickedly funny horror comedy."

• This is being presented as a Collector’s Edition release and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
  • The newly commissioned and Director-approved artwork you see pictured comes to us from artist Laz Marquez. This art will be front-facing and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.
  • New extras are in progress and will be announced on a later date (April timing). Director Rodman Flender is very much on board and our production team is working hard to secure cast & more.

Old 3rd February 2020, 06:54 PM
Cult Master

'The Evil of Frankenstein'

"Frozen in ice, can the creature be brought back to live again?

Horror great Peter Cushing stars in this fantastic tale as the monster's creator, Baron von Frankenstein, determined to bring the creature back to life. Long thought destroyed, Dr. Frankenstein's creation is discovered frozen alive and resurrected back in his laboratory. Unfortunately, the creature's mind is dormant and, much to the Baron's horror, he finds that only a hypnotist can order the creature to do his unfathomable bidding now.

Old 3rd February 2020, 07:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Foreman View Post
'The Evil of Frankenstein'

"Frozen in ice, can the creature be brought back to live again?

Horror great Peter Cushing stars in this fantastic tale as the monster's creator, Baron von Frankenstein, determined to bring the creature back to life. Long thought destroyed, Dr. Frankenstein's creation is discovered frozen alive and resurrected back in his laboratory. Unfortunately, the creature's mind is dormant and, much to the Baron's horror, he finds that only a hypnotist can order the creature to do his unfathomable bidding now.

people keep raving about this cover artist that Scream are using but he does nothing for me. for me they just look like photoshopping with paint
Old 3rd February 2020, 07:43 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
people keep raving about this cover artist that Scream are using but he does nothing for me. for me they just look like photoshopping with paint
Have Scream ever done a decent cover?

If they have i can't think of one.
Rob4 likes this.
Old 4th February 2020, 01:49 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Always the reverse with SF for me.Especially the Hammer classics.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 5th February 2020, 12:33 PM
Cult Master

'Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell' - Blu-Ray pre-order available from Shout Factor direct - $23.99

"Is Baron Frankenstein truly dead? That's precisely what he wants the world to think. He's had it up to here with a public that doesn't appreciate the trouble a mad scientist goes through to snatch good body parts. To carry on his work, he holes up in a place where the possibilities are utterly maddening: a home for the criminally insane! A hand here. A brain there … true to form, the Baron (Cushing) keeps his gruesome creation (David Prowse, known for his portrayal of Darth Vader) in stitches in this sixth and final fright fest in Hammer Films' Frankenstein cycle."

Extras in progress and will be announced at a later date

Old 6th February 2020, 12:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

I wonder if we’ll ever see a fully uncut edition of FRANKENSTEIN AND THE MONSTER FROM HELL. Haven’t all previous releases had footage missing from some of the more gory scenes?

Like this? Share it using the links below!