Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree3162Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th September 2021, 09:38 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Was only watching it for the packaging anyway J!
Justin101 likes this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 1st October 2021, 12:00 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

All five Halloween's have shipped from CDWOW.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 1st October 2021, 07:20 AM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
All five Halloween's have shipped from CDWOW.
No movement from Amazon yet, hoping they dispatch this weekend, ordered Elvira as well..

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 4th October 2021, 02:03 PM
Cult Master

"You can never have enough Hammer Films —especially the classics. And that’s why we’re proud to sink our fangs in again into THE VAMPIRE LOVERS this winter to improve greatly upon our barebones Blu-ray release from 2013. Early details we have"
  • National street date for North America (Region A) is Dec 21st.
  • This will be branded as a “Collector’s Edition” and will come guaranteed with a slipcover in its first three months of release.
  • The newly commissioned artwork pictured comes to us from artist Mark Maddox. This art will be front-facing, and the reverse side of the wrap will feature the original theatrical artwork.
  • Extras will be announced on a later date, but we can confirm today that there will be a lot of them to justify the double-dip including a brand-new upgraded HD transfer of the film!

"A diabolical female vampire ravages the young girls and other townsfolk of a peaceful hamlet in eighteenth century Europe in revenge for the killing of her fellow vampires years earlier. A rousing hunt for the vampiress ensues as a group of men follow her bloody trail of terror through the countryside. Adapted from J. Sheridan Le Fanu's novella Carmilla, this "rather erotic Hammer chiller" (Leonard Maltin) stars Ingrid Pitt (Countess Dracula), Madeline Smith (Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell) and Peter Cushing (Horror Of Dracula, The Curse Of Frankenstein)."

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 5th October 2021, 06:38 AM
Cult Master

'Trog' (1970) - Blu-ray pre-order available from Scream Factory direct - $23.98

Oscar Winner and screen legend Joan Crawford stars in 1970’s campy monster madness TROG—on Blu-ray for the first time on December 21st!

Trog is short for a prehistoric part man, part monster cave dweller known as the troglodyte. To a determined anthropologist (Crawford), he's the scientific discovery of the age. To others, he's walking death after local resident Sam Murdock (Michael Gough) prods the brute into a blind rampage.

This was Crawford’s final film in her career after recently starring in several other horror films such as Strait-jacket and I Saw What You Did.

Extras to be announced on a later date

"A HOLLYWOOD LEGEND'S LAST MOVIE – ABOUT HUMANKIND'S FIRST MISSING LINK ENCOUNTER.

The Abominable Snowman of the Himalayas. Bigfoot of the Pacific Northwest. Few claim to have seen these links to our primitive past. But when a wild half-man/half-ape emerges from his countryside cave, TV cameras are there to observe the event – and the ensuing terror!

People call him Trog, short for a prehistoric cave dweller known as the troglodyte. To a determined anthropologist (Joan Crawford in her final film role), he's the scientific discovery of the age. To others, he's walking death. A grocer is impaled on a meat hook, a car is tossed aside like a twig, a child is kidnapped – all after local resident Sam Murdock (Michael Gough) prods the brute into a blind rampage. In true horror tradition, the world's Murdocks leave no doubt who the real savages are ... but what will become of he who is part-man, part-monster, all Trog!"

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 5th October 2021, 10:18 AM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

This wee nerd isn't even old enough to be watching them.....

Mom,the Halloween discs are here.I've got a boner.....

Last edited by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs; 13th October 2021 at 07:41 PM.
Old 12th October 2021, 09:09 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Ah nice reverse artwork on DEADLY FRIEND.

MrBarlow likes this.

Old 12th October 2021, 09:10 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

All five HALLOWEEN UHD discs arrived today from WOWCD!

Old 12th October 2021, 09:18 PM
Cult Acolyte

My Nothing But Trouble Blu ray is on its way.
Old 12th October 2021, 09:32 PM
Cult Veteran

Elvira is on its way, should arrive in the next few days and Halloween 3 has been charged but not dispatched yet, due to arrive by the 26th though according to Amazon. Looking forward to getting both.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Like this? Share it using the links below!