Old 13th March 2020, 10:52 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs View Post
October 26th.

"DAWN OF THE DEAD and MARTIN LIMITED EDITIONS to be released October 26th. Dawn of the Dead will include 3 versions and be available in Blu-ray or UHD formats. Pre-order on our site from March 27th when full content will also be revealed. More news on Martin to follow."

Attachment 223128
Awesome!
Old 14th March 2020, 04:01 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Might have to self-isolate when this comes out!!! Lol!
Hope website doesn't crash on the 27th!
Graveyard likes this.
Old 17th March 2020, 09:55 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Any more news on the releases of the year?

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th March 2020, 11:55 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs View Post
Any more news on the releases of the year?
nah, nowt... just tumbleweed round these here parts...
Old 18th March 2020, 12:52 PM
Cult Acolyte

I guess we'll know more on the 27th ?
Old 24th March 2020, 04:28 PM
Cult Master

"DAWN OF THE DEAD update! We're afraid the pre-order date will now be delayed. Latest restrictions will affect production and while we hope the release date won’t change we want to be sure before taking pre-orders. The situation is ever changing so we will update when we can but most importantly Stay Safe."
will graham likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 24th March 2020, 09:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Just press & release the thing!!! I'm face to face with the public every day & the company I work for just want money so when we all pass it to our families I'll be whistleblowing.
Old 25th March 2020, 12:56 PM
Cult Acolyte

i think they are right to delay. i have no income at present so money is going to be tight for a few months. i'm sure there a plenty of others in the same position. i have a massive backlog of unwatched product so i'm not suffering in that respect.
Old 25th March 2020, 08:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I can't work from home, my wife is struggling to homeschool our son as too much being sent by the school & she actually WORKS from home, so has 1 hour a day to teach him. I don't think I'll be watching any films for a while.

The amount of people using coronavirus as an excuse to watch a f@cking boxset when there are people out there forced to work is bullsh!t.

Nhs workers=heroes
Retail workers= abused daily & probably infected. . Ignored.
Old 26th March 2020, 11:01 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
I can't work from home, my wife is struggling to homeschool our son as too much being sent by the school & she actually WORKS from home, so has 1 hour a day to teach him. I don't think I'll be watching any films for a while.

The amount of people using coronavirus as an excuse to watch a f@cking boxset when there are people out there forced to work is bullsh!t.

Nhs workers=heroes
Retail workers= abused daily & probably infected. . Ignored.
that's sad. on the flipside in my area i haven't seen any disrespect towards retail workers but then again i did avoid panic buying phase. i also work in the food/feed industry although my role is deemed non-essential at the moment so i'm well aware of the importance of the farm to fork food chain. not downplaying the nhs but it's true that they get all the lauding when others are doing their bit at the coal face too. stay strong Nos - there are people out there who appreciate it

hope you don't mind me offering some advice on homeschooling as we went through a mini-meltdown with it but have come up with a good system now. what we are doing is is sticking to our sons school timetable. if there is something on the timetable for which nothing has been issued then we use that period to catch up on subjects where it wasn't possible to fit it all in. any problems we are contacting the teachers direct by e-mail (at first this wasn't working but it seems the teachers are up to speed with their replies now). the other thing i would say is not to stress too much about it if they haven't been issued work - just give them some free time until something turns up. if it look like they have too much try and space it out over a number of periods. if its really overwhelming contact the school and find out what the hell they are playing at. for a lot of schools this is a new system also and there are bound to be teething issues before they themselves settle into a routine.
nosferatu42 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!