Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree1310Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th January 2021, 10:49 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicdusk View Post
He was so loud
That's what all kids are like, is it not?
MrBarlow likes this.
Old 19th January 2021, 02:51 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinnashsear View Post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1g5dt1.jpg (41.3 KB, 66 views)
Old 19th January 2021, 09:42 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
Um... at no point have Second Sight made any reference to them releasing older films only, a lot of their recent releases have been fairly 'new' films in the grand scheme of things, In Bruges, The Strangers and most recently Host to name three off the top of my head...

Just because it's not your cup of tea, you don't need to come and make sarcastic comments about their business. You don't have to buy it, and suspect that you wont.
... and they have Martin and Dog Soldiers waiting in the wings so not exactly abandoning the retro crowd either.

I've still not seen The Babadook. I think I'll stream it between now and the release to see what I think...
Old 19th January 2021, 10:07 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinnashsear View Post
I knew a young girl who was niece of my friends and every-time she was round she should literally run around the house screaming , shouting , making high pitched noises and it would annoy and go through everyone, no matter how many times she was told to quiet down stop etc, would she, Would she heck, so one one day she was her usual self screaming high pitch noises and then she come wandering over to me and suddenly I just screamed a noise as loud as I could in her ear, ow she said that hurt and annoyed me, to which I replied now you know how we feel when we have to listen to you all the time, it worked from that day on she wasn’t as noisy, yes wasn’t exactly quiet can’t expect kids to be she made some noise but what ever noise she made she wasn’t as loud or as irritating.
Old 19th January 2021, 10:27 AM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post
... and they have Martin and Dog Soldiers waiting in the wings so not exactly abandoning the retro crowd either.

I've still not seen The Babadook. I think I'll stream it between now and the release to see what I think...
Martin is my most anticipated release in years, if Dawn if the Dead is anything to go by it'll be cracking!

I've never seen The Babadook either and it seems to be very 'love/hate' I've been wanting to check it out for years but never get around to it.
Demoncrat likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 19th January 2021, 10:53 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
I knew a young girl who was niece of my friends and every-time she was round she should literally run around the house screaming , shouting , making high pitched noises and it would annoy and go through everyone, no matter how many times she was told to quiet down stop etc, would she, Would she heck, so one one day she was her usual self screaming high pitch noises and then she come wandering over to me and suddenly I just screamed a noise as loud as I could in her ear, ow she said that hurt and annoyed me, to which I replied now you know how we feel when we have to listen to you all the time, it worked from that day on she wasn’t as noisy, yes wasn’t exactly quiet can’t expect kids to be she made some noise but what ever noise she made she wasn’t as loud or as irritating.
Poor kid, you should be ashamed of yourself
Old 19th January 2021, 11:30 AM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob4 View Post

Haha, that did make me chuckle. Dog Soldiers...retro.
Rob4 likes this.
Old 19th January 2021, 12:03 PM
Cult Veteran

It is 18 years old now I'd personally consider it contemporary but you could argue it's a 'classic'... although not particularly retro.

Old 19th January 2021, 12:22 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
It is 18 years old now I'd personally consider it contemporary but you could argue it's a 'classic'... although not particularly retro.
There's hope for an 18 disc Land of the Dead set then with a remote control Dead Reckoning vehicle.

I don't consider things from this century retro.
Old 19th January 2021, 12:28 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
There's hope for an 18 disc Land of the Dead set then with a remote control Dead Reckoning vehicle.

I don't consider things from this century retro.
Now you mention it, Land of the Dead is coming soon, I think via Fabulous Films, it's a stacked special edition but it doesn't have any fun stuff, just Graham Humphries artwork and 2 discs!
Demdike@Cult Labs likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!