Like Tree646Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th May 2017, 08:06 PM
Moderator Alumni
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Quote:
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Mark your calendars! On Monday, May 29th, at 8:30 am PST/11:30 am EST, the limited edition blu-rays for both SPIDER and THE FOX WITH A VELVET TAIL will go up for pre-order!

You can check the full details for FOX here: Mondo Macabro — THE FOX WITH A VELVET TAIL - Red Case Limited Edition Blu-ray

And for SPIDER here: Mondo Macabro — SPIDER - Red Case Limited Edition Blu-ray

Also up for pre-order at the same time, we'll have the two latest blu-rays from Dorado Films, an Italian crime double feature with SPECIAL COP IN ACTION and WEAPONS OF DEATH, and a double bill of Jose Larraz films, ESTIGMA and EMMA, PUERTAS OSCURAS. Both will be the limited edition versions which are otherwise only available from Dorado Films. (Actually the Italian crime disc is sold out from Dorado - you'll only be able to get it from us now!)

You really won't want to miss this. Lots of great Eurocult madness on Blu!
g053584398 and keirarts like this.
Old 12th May 2017, 08:08 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

Only 500 copies!
keirarts likes this.
Old 12th May 2017, 08:12 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs View Post
Only 500 copies!
They'll release standard editions later on once these sell out though. I think I'm going to wait for the standard editions of these (I definitely want both) as I'll be able to pick them up for less than £15 on release most likely.

On a related MM note, I'm almost up-to-date with their Blu releases now - just want to pick up Suddenly in the Dark at some point.
Old 27th May 2017, 07:26 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Reminder to folks that the above titles will be available to order from MM's site on Monday.
Old 27th May 2017, 07:36 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

My alarm has been set as i don't want to miss out on these especially as the last movie Inquisition sold out within 36 hours and that was for 666 copies.
Old 27th May 2017, 07:41 PM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

I'm more interested in the Larraz titles (and possibly the Euro crimes) from Dorado myself. I think I'm going to wait on the regular releases for the MM's.
Old 27th May 2017, 08:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I already have ordered the Eurocrime double direct from Dorado which is due to be shipped the first week of June. Looking forward as it also has The Councilor as a bonus film on the dvd. In future i will wait and order Dorado titles from Mondo as works out cheaper ordering a few with their reasonable shipping rates.
Old 27th May 2017, 09:05 PM
Cult Addict

Can anybody what the PQ on the Dorado release of Fantastic Argoman/The Incredible Paris Incident is like?
Old 28th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I think I'm going to skip the stuff on Mondo's store tomorrow. A bank holiday Monday is such a bad time for them to put them up for me. I do want the Larraz double bill, but I think I'll try my luck with Strange Vice for that. I think I might just get Fox from 88 Films (I would prefer to get it from Mondo, but it'll be such a hassle tomorrow, and I'm trying to cut back my spending), and I'm not sure Spider is for me.
Old 29th May 2017, 07:00 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

True to form I completely u-turned. I didn't expect the Larraz double to still be in stock when I got home, but it was, so I ordered it with Fox. Drink completely influenced this purchase, perhaps a bank holiday on sale date wasn't a bad move after all.

Like this? Share it using the links below!