Go Back   Cult Labs > Cult Labels > Other Labels

Like Tree646Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2019, 07:45 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Too busy with human traffic I expect.....

Pre order for EIA goes live 25th April.
Justin101 and Rob4 like this.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 25th April 2019, 04:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Mondo Macabro's Emannuelle in America red case limited edition preorder now live.

https://mondomacabro.bigcartel.com/p...imited-edition
g053584398 and Demoncrat like this.
Old 26th April 2019, 05:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeypedro View Post
Mondo Macabro's Emannuelle in America red case limited edition preorder now live.

https://mondomacabro.bigcartel.com/p...imited-edition
Cheers dude. Just ordered.
Old 7th May 2019, 08:29 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just seen this.

COMING TO BLU-RAY THIS SUMMER!

El Asesino de Muñecas aka THE KILLER OF DOLLS!

MM is proud to present for the first time on any US home video format this gory and psychedelic gialloesque film from the Golden Aga of Spanish horror ! Specs and extras TBA.

SYNOPSIS - In this bizarre and totally unique piece of Spanish horror cinema, David Rocha plays Paul, a young man thrown out of medical school due to his inability to deal with the sight of blood. He goes home to Montpellier in France where his father is gardener on a huge estate belonging to Countess Olivia (played by Helga Liné, ageless diva of Spanish horror). We soon discover that fear of blood is not Paul’s only quirk He was raised as a girl after his sister died and also likes to play with dolls and perform strange operations on them, attempting to extract their hearts.

Meanwhile, in the park surrounding the Countesses’ home, a number of young girls have been found murdered. And the killer seem to be a mysterious individual wearing a black wig, a white doll mask and speaking with a woman’s voice. As the killings multiply around him, Paul sinks ever deeper into a world of hallucination and nightmare.

BRAND NEW TEASER TRAILER - https://vimeo.com/334745139
Old 7th May 2019, 09:33 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag View Post
Just seen this.

COMING TO BLU-RAY THIS SUMMER!

El Asesino de Muñecas aka THE KILLER OF DOLLS!

MM is proud to present for the first time on any US home video format this gory and psychedelic gialloesque film from the Golden Aga of Spanish horror ! Specs and extras TBA.

SYNOPSIS - In this bizarre and totally unique piece of Spanish horror cinema, David Rocha plays Paul, a young man thrown out of medical school due to his inability to deal with the sight of blood. He goes home to Montpellier in France where his father is gardener on a huge estate belonging to Countess Olivia (played by Helga Liné, ageless diva of Spanish horror). We soon discover that fear of blood is not Paul’s only quirk He was raised as a girl after his sister died and also likes to play with dolls and perform strange operations on them, attempting to extract their hearts.

Meanwhile, in the park surrounding the Countesses’ home, a number of young girls have been found murdered. And the killer seem to be a mysterious individual wearing a black wig, a white doll mask and speaking with a woman’s voice. As the killings multiply around him, Paul sinks ever deeper into a world of hallucination and nightmare.

BRAND NEW TEASER TRAILER - https://vimeo.com/334745139
That looks like a seriously wacked film! I love films from the golden age of Spanish horror so I hope that MM decide to release other films from that epoch.
Demoncrat likes this.
Old 7th May 2019, 10:16 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

I'll just say Sold
g053584398 likes this.

[B]
"... the days ahead will be filled with struggle ... and coated in marzipan ... "[/B]
Old 22nd May 2019, 05:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just seen this on fb

COVER AND SPECS REVEAL!

Coming this summer we will finally unveil the world premiere Blu-ray of Kim Ki-young's utterly bizarre masterpiece WOMAN CHASING THE BUTTERFLY OF DEATH!

Like a kind of crazy cinematic ghost train ride, WOMAN CHASING THE BUTTERFLY OF DEATH takes us on a journey deep into the darkness of one man’s fears and fantasies. That man is Young-gul, a lonely and rather morbid student in late 1970’s South Korea. Narrowly surviving a murder-suicide attempt by a woman wearing a butterfly pendant, he next finds himself besieged by a seemingly insane bookseller who claims he can never die. Even after Young-gul burns the man’s body his skeleton comes back to taunt him. As if that weren’t enough, the poor student then finds himself the victim of a beautiful thousand year old woman (she looks about 25) who says she is hungry and want to eat his liver….

The director, Kim Ki-young, was one of Korea’s most successful film makers. His 1960 production THE HOUSEMAID is now a recognized classic of world cinema. With this film he goes far beyond the bounds of the real and takes us into a world where anything seems possible, a world where a kind of dream logic rules. Almost impossible to summarize, the film is nevertheless insanely enjoyable. A real one of a kind production that opens our eyes to the limitless possibilities of cinema.

The numbered Red Case Limited Edition will feature an exclusive reversible cover featuring new art by Naomi Butterfield and Mathieu St-Pierre on either side, and a booklet featuring a brand new essay on the film by writer Kelley Dong.

DISC FEATURES
Brand new 2K restoration from the original negative
Region free
Korean language track with newly translated optional English subs
Brand new audio commentary by Kenneth Brorsson and Paul Quinn of the What's Korean Cinema podcast
Brand new interview with actress Lee Hwa-si
Brand new interview with producer Jung Jin-woo
Brand new interview with cinematographer Koo Joong-mo
Brand new interview with Korean cinema expert Darcy Paquet on the career of Kim Ki-young

We are hoping to have this go on sale next month, along with THE KILLER OF DOLLS, and begin shipping in late July or early August. Stay tuned for the final date for that which will be announced soon along with the final specs for DOLLS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1558545718211.jpg (95.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1558545723997.jpg (97.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 27th June 2019, 04:17 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Mondo Macabro pre-orders now live.

https://mondomacabro.bigcartel.com/p...d-case-edition

https://mondomacabro.bigcartel.com/p...d-case-edition
g053584398 likes this.
Old 28th June 2019, 12:58 AM
Cult Addict

Will these turn up on Diabolik or do i have to really get my shit together?
Quite fancy dolls - but not in a Japanese way.

MIKE: I've got it! Peter Cushing! We've got to drive a stake through his heart!
VYVYAN: Great! I'll get the car!
NEIL: I'll get a cushion.
Old 28th June 2019, 03:02 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosferatu42 View Post
Will these turn up on Diabolik or do i have to really get my shit together?
Quite fancy dolls - but not in a Japanese way.
Normally a standard edition will follow months later but there is no mention of it on their Facebook page.

Teaser: The Killer of Dolls:
https://vimeo.com/334745139

Teaser: Woman Chasing the Butterfly of Death:
https://vimeo.com/341846045
nosferatu42 likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!