Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th April 2008, 12:50 PM
Active Cultist

The celebrity I think is a Rat(woman) and Rat(man) is the late Mary Whitehouse and James Ferman. If I have to explain why on here then I must be on the wrong forum. Maybe a bit harsh branding these two fine upstanding (or now down lying) guardians of the nation's moral compass as rats but thats how I feel, sorry.

Their demise is taken care of already but how about a picture of the heads of these two on a cover of a future shameless release- maybe on a pikestaff (flavia style) to act as a warning to future would be anti film busybodies.

Do I win?

My blog has moved house: Italian Film Review Blog

Last edited by herman; 17th April 2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 17th April 2008, 02:09 PM
Cult Rookie

Default 100% agree

100% agree with that!,those odious bastards stopped us watching the films we wanted to watch for far to long!.That bastard mp who`s private members bill created the video recordings act needs to be smeared in excrement and be flushed down the sewer along with copies of the daily mail!.
Old 18th April 2008, 02:55 PM
Active Cultist

I was ranting earlier. My idea would be to have the aforementioned children of celebrities with their own reality shows star in a film where they think they're attending a celebrity event and find the place deserted. Their flashy cars have been replaced with affordable, good mileage cars except for one Beamer and their cellphones don't work (not even the camera part). They engage in fisticuffs for who gets to be seen riding in it to go get help. When they find out that they are being filmed, some of them back off and decide that now would be the perfect opportunity to make a sex tape that they can sell since their talent isn't recognized outside of their self-produced reality shows. When they find out that the Beamer isn't this year's model so they wouldn't be caught dead in it, rather than WALK, they resort to cannibalism (its shot in real time so its only been about eighty minutes!) and the survivor is eventually picked up, gets a lot of media attention (in which s/he mourns her victims), and then invites some more reality hopefuls (who've just come of age even though they've been drinking like fish and popping pills for years) to another celebrity event in a happening place in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited by ecc; 18th April 2008 at 02:58 PM.
Old 20th April 2008, 03:26 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

So who's the winner Al?
Old 22nd April 2008, 02:59 PM
Cult Rookie

Has anyone won?
Old 25th April 2008, 05:35 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Any word on a winner yet, Al?
Old 25th April 2008, 09:46 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

Sheesh I really suck at moderating these competitions! Might hand this job over so it gets done in a timely fashion especially as I'd like to get more comps on the go!

Anyway some very amusing entries indeed. The winners of what I like to think of was a self-therapy thread where we exorcise our hated celeb demons in public are:

Waynesurfer for Heather Mills! Not much in this entry but I think he hit the current most hated celeb fair and square.

Matt also wins for his increasingly surreal entry about Roland Rat who was never ever funny at any point. How the BBC must wish for their low budget days when a silent Gordon the Gopher and a squeaking Ed the Duck could happily entertain us...

And the final winner Delirium for his wonderful photoshopped entries which included the use of one of my favourite student movies - Street Trash! In fact so good was the entry I'll fling in something else from our sewer-like cupboard of DVDs. :
Old 25th April 2008, 09:47 AM
The Big Cheese
Good Trader

And winners don't forget to PM me your real names and postal addresses!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!