Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2008, 04:31 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hello again!

So its friday and here's another weekly comp! horray! As you have probably read last weeks comp is sooo hard for me to pick 3 winners, so this week the comp will be easier for me to pick some winners! The rules are simple, just guess the name of the film that this poster belongs to, I've jumbled it all up and blacked out the name.

Simple! right?

Just PM me your answers (like last week DON'T WRITE THEM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and then all the ppl that get it correct will be put into a hat (my trilby hat) and picked randomly.

As for the prize - I am not sure what that is ATM! But I'll tell you as soon as I find out - but do not dispair it will be BRILLIANT!

So don't forget DONT WRITE HERE. I know it makes the thread look a bit empty but it's different and variety is the spice of life, or however that saying goes

Enjoy and I hope you win whatever we're giving away :P
Old 3rd October 2008, 06:36 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

Jason and the Argonauts

Edit Oops sorry...
Old 10th October 2008, 03:38 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

In the words of Dr. Nick - "Hi everybody!"

Thats it this competition is now CLOSED! And by golly was this an easy comp. I mean the questions on daytime TV shows were harder than this! Or so it seems. lol! That's right - EVERYONE! EVERYONE! who entered got the correct answer. So well done EVERYONE! However, there is one big difference between the 'weekly comp's and tv's comp's - 'weekly comps' are not fixed! Again, I randomly selected 3 names out of me trusty ol' trilby hat. PRAISE THE TRILBY! And here are the winners for the 03/10/08 'weekly comp'!

TALL DUDE!

Sam!

Matt!

They are the winners, so guys if you just PM Almar your addresses than your prize will be sent out to you ASAP!

Oh, yeh, the prize. Mmm. Unfortionatly, there is not a prize this week. Sorry guys, but you weren't that lucky.

ONLY JOKING!

Ofcourse there's a prize! You've all won "Timber Falls" on DVD! Congratulations guys!

Here's some info on it:-

"GENUINELY SCARY MOMENTS? THE DREAD IS INTENSE AND THE SPLATTER IN FULL CHECK." ? STARBURST
From the producers of ?Die Hard 4.0" and "Lord Of War" comes TIMBER FALLS, "a terrifying tale of hikers in peril" (Bizarre) that does for camping and hiking in West Virginia what "Hostel" did for backpacking in Slovakia.

TIMBER FALLS (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (?15.99) by Scanbox Entertainment on 6th October 2008. Special Features include: Director's Commentary; Cast and Director Commentary; ?Making of' Documentary; US Theatrical Trailer; UK Theatrical Trailer; UK TV spot; Stills Gallery

Once again well done and I'll be posting the new 'weekly comp' up for this week in a few minutes. Oh and before I forget the answer was (as you know) 'ARMY OF DARKNESS'!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10th October 2008, 04:38 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Bloody hell,i actually won summat! Great start to the weekend,keep these easy comps coming i luv.

Thanks to all involved for the wonderful prize. Yowza,and again,yowza!
Old 10th October 2008, 04:48 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Oh ****. I never win bugger all I don't.
Old 10th October 2008, 06:56 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Brilliant !! Thanks to everyone at Shameless (and to iluvdvds for coming up with these competitions every week).

Think I'd best sit the next few out as if I win again, I think I'll be tracked down by Shameless forum angry mob!!! Thanks again!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!