Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th October 2008, 04:17 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - 10/10/08!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey again! Friday. Groan. New 'weekly comp'. Horray! Before we start if you haven't already check out the other thread (03/10/08) for the 3 winner's names.

Now for this week. I thought I'd pay a little homage to the thing that started ALL this off. Yes that's right the mother of Iluvdvd's (me!) comps - the pic comp! There are 3 films in the picture below and all you have to do is PM me your answers and faster than you can say antidistabishmentariunism (sp?) you'll be put into the magic (random) trilby hat

So here's your pic:

If you don't know how to do this comp - its simple. Use the clue abouve to spot three movie titles. Check out the other pic comps threads on here and you'll soon pick it up - it's very easy!

As for the prize - well again it hasn't been confirmed lol! But don't worry I;ll let you know when I do! And in the future, there will be a better system so that I will always no what the prize is! lol!

Anyway, good luck and once again keep telling yourself:
don't write on here!
Don't Write On Here!
DON'T WRITE ON HERE!
DONT WRITE ON HERE!!!

I'll make next week's 'weekly comp' one where you can write on here tho so dw.

GOOD LUCK !
Old 14th October 2008, 05:14 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Hi again! I've just this minute heard from Almar and now I know the prizes for the rest of this month! Wahey! So without furture ado this weeks 'weekly comp' prize is.....

TOKYO ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!

Based on the popular cult manga by Yusaku Hanakuma, and written and directed by Sakichi Sato (writer of Takashi Miike's 'Ichi The Killer' and 'Gozu' and, as an actor, Charlie Brown in Tarantino's 'Kill Bill: Vol. 1'), the zany horror-comedy TOKYO ZOMBIE stars Tadanobu Asano (Mongol; Survive Style 5+; Zatoichi) and Miike regular Sho Aikawa (Zebraman; Gozu; the Dead Or Alive trilogy) as an unlikely pair of heroes hilariously pitted against an army of flesheaters taking over Japan.

The slapstick comedy of Laurel and Hardy meets the gore of 'Dawn Of The Dead' in TOKYO ZOMBIE, a completely off-the-wall, martial arts/horror crossover that breathes light-hearted, laugh-out-loud life into the zombie movie genre.

TOKYO ZOMBIE (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (?17.99) by Manga Entertainment on 13th October 2008. Special Features include: The Making of Tokyo Zombie; Q&As with cast and crew (including stars Tadanobu Asano, Sho Aikawa and Erika Okuda, writer-director Sakichi Sato and Manga author Hanakuma Yusaku); trailers and TV spots; optional English subtitles.

Sound's good eh! - So enter quickly before the comp closes THIS friday! Maybe this comp was a bit tougher than I had realised to be honest with you, but remember you can enter AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH (!) and if you get an answer wrong, I'll point you in the right direction as I'm nice like that

GOOD LUCK!
Old 17th October 2008, 03:04 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

That's it - this competition is closed! Kinda....

We have TWO winners this week rather than 3 as only 2 people got all three answers correct!!!!!!! BUT there is STILL one more DVD up for grabs! So, when a situation like this happens in a 'weekly comp' the FIRST person to give me just ONE correct answer will win the last DVD. First come first served. And to prove this is completly fair, WRITE YOUR ANSWERS BELOW! That way everyone will know who got the answer correct first

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? POST A REPLY!

I'll anounce the 2 other winners when the 3rd one is picked.

Good luck! And hurry! :P
Old 18th October 2008, 01:57 PM
Active Cultist

The Brood

WAH 10 CHARACTER LIMIT
Old 18th October 2008, 03:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Must be my lucky year !.Thanks for the prizes again everybody.
Old 18th October 2008, 07:48 PM
Active Cultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark meakin View Post
Must be my lucky year !.Thanks for the prizes again everybody.

Same here
Old 18th October 2008, 08:25 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

PM yer details to Almar winners.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!