Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th October 2008, 04:00 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - 17/10/08

Bonjourno!

First if you haven't checked out last week's 'weekly comp' I would recommened you do ASAP if you want to win the prize!!!!!

Now for this week, as I said, I'll try and make this week's 'weekly comp' so that people can write on the thread rather than PM me as its much better that way (still harder to judge tho! LOL), but I didn't want to do the simular type comp as before so I've come up with a new one which I hope you guys will like.

Basically all you have to do is put up 2 people that could be doubles, lookylikies! It can be normal people from films, or indeed characters, or even from games, graphic novels/comics. Whatever - I dont mind - It can be the most serious and amazing lookylikies ever or something complelety tenuis. Oh and dont be afraid to 'custumise' your picture a bit to look more like the other person/character!!!!!! I know how good you all are with creating pictures. And if you wish to it doesn't have to be a picture but writting if you prefer. Here's one I prepared earlier:

Feel free to use Meet The Feebles if you want to it wont matter.

At the end of the comp (next friday - the 24th - oooh the day SAW V comes out!) the comp will close and a new one will be up. SO GOOD LUCK! And once again you can enter this comp AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT and u can write here.

So what's the prize this week? Welll.......

THAT MITCHELL & WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2

Comedians David Mitchell and Robert Webb return to DVD in October with the release of THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2, the second serving of their hilarious and distinctively daft BAFTA Award winning comedy sketch show. Featuring all six episodes of the series, the DVD also includes a "wangernumbing" amount of extras, from interviews with Mitchell and Webb to a detailed look at the making of That Mitchell And Webb Look and a plentifulness (what a lovely word that is) of outtake sketches that were shot but didn't make it to the TV broadcast.
THAT MITCHELL AND WEBB LOOK - SERIES 2 (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (?19.99) on 20th October 2008. Special Features include interviews with David Mitchell, Robert Webb and producer Gareth Edwards, a comprehensive behind the scenes look at the making of the series, outtakes and more.

GOOD LUCK again!
Old 17th October 2008, 05:15 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Lou Bega:

Thierry Henry:

Fabien Barthez:

Donald Pleasence:

Old 17th October 2008, 05:19 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

if only Fabien Barthez would grow a beard... and try and stop some killers.
Old 17th October 2008, 05:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Here you go, he just has:

Ahora, estas feliz?
Old 17th October 2008, 05:56 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Two peas in a pod here!
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-sc385_258061a.jpg   Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-themasterkurtbarlow1979.jpg  

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th October 2008, 05:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I was speaking to your wife today and she said you look like the Salem's Lot Head Vamp first thing in the morning, reaps .
Old 17th October 2008, 06:05 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I once got told I was a Christian Campbell (brother of Neve Campbell lookalike). From some shots I suppose certainly one of the better looking lookalikes at least.

I was gonna say the Bernard Manning joke about being a Robert Redford lookalike, but I best not.
Old 17th October 2008, 06:09 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud View Post
I was speaking to your wife today and she said you look like the Salem's Lot Head Vamp first thing in the morning, reaps .
I used to look like that back in the pre-family wild days.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 17th October 2008, 06:19 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

And......
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-433px-elizabeth_ii_greets_nasa_gsfc_employees%252c_may_8%252c_2007_edit.jpg   Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-562px-burberry_handbag.jpg  

Old 17th October 2008, 06:24 PM
Cult Don
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Also....... Great comp ILUV......
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-charles%252c_prince_of_wales.jpg   Weekly Comp - 17/10/08-timzaccheo.jpg  

Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!