Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th October 2008, 12:14 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER!

Hello fellow Shameless collectors. I want to play a game. All your life you've wanted to see the most disturbing and horridly brilliant films and now you can get the new Shameless DVD for absolutly free. The rules are simple. All you have to do is come up with the most original (funny or horrific) traps in the fashion of a SAW film, in celebration of SAW V! Let the games begin!

Yep, thats it! Write your entries here before next friday, if you wish you can add some pictures, it's up to you! And so here's more on the prize (as if you don't know this already!!!)

STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER

Disappointed by films that just don't live up to their promise? Well baby this one does what it says on the box so strap yourself in for sleazy, nudity-filled gore a go-go giallo fun!

The death of a fashion model leads to a revenge-driven trail of death that soon has the modelling agency she worked for in a frenzy of panic as the clothes get slashed and the sluts get slayed. In the middle of this kink-fest is the dependably beautiful Edwige Fenech doing all she can to avoid being the next to shed her clothes for a killer who likes their victims easy on the eye and stripped for the kill.

Strip Nude For Your Killer (cert. 18) will be released uncut on DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 27th October 2008. The film will be presented remastered in 2.35:1 with English 2.0 sound. Also included on the disc is a Shameless original trailer gallery.

So, good luck guys!
Old 25th October 2008, 12:34 PM
Active Cultist

Here we go:
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER!-saw1.jpg  
Old 25th October 2008, 12:39 PM
Active Cultist

And another:
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER!-saw2.jpg  
Old 25th October 2008, 12:52 PM
Active Cultist

Here's a third:
Attached Thumbnails
Weekly Comp - STRIP NUDE FOR YOUR KILLER!-saw3.jpg  
Old 25th October 2008, 12:53 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Well if I were to get my revenge on a forum member I didn't like I would drug them and then make a little tape recording saying "I wanna play a game blah blah blah" in a deepened voice. My trap would then consist of the following:

A load of their DVDs and CDs broken up into tiny little pieces and spread all across the floor. At the end of the room would be their CD collection (what's left of it anyroad) in a huge incinerator. Their job would be to walk across the room barefoot and either free their collection or burn it. If they free it then the door will lock and poisonous gas will enter. If they burn it they're free to enter the next stage.

At the next stage will be their home cinema again with broken DVDs and CDs across the floor. Once again they're given a choice of burning it in order to enter the next stage or saving it and dying with it in their arms. This stage is slightly harder though because as well as walking barefoot across the broken discs they also have to manoeuvre themselves around barbed wire. Oh yes, blood will be spilt!!

The 3rd stage will consist of the same except as well as broken discs and barbed wire they'll also have to walk through flames, "how many burns are you willing to take to enter the final stage?"... at the end will be their film collection they've built up all through their life. The penultimate test will be there, can they burn it or will they back out and make their collection their tomb?

Final stage and another voice recorder telling them they've been injected with a deadly vaccine, in the safe across the room is the antidote but they have to find the name of the vaccine first and enter it into the safe. Given are a couple of riddles and across the room is a PC. If they can google the correct name within 3 minutes then they'll be safe and free to go home. However if they can't and/or go onto a movie forum the computer will shut down and the safe will lock forever making that room their tomb.

How much will power are you willing to show to stay alive? Live or die, make your choice. Let the games begin.....
Old 28th October 2008, 10:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

I think this tape recording will explain all the details surrounding the infamous RETINAL trap...

"Hello... You're probably wondering why you are here.

Censorship has been problematic for the United Kingdom in the past. The 1980's saw films being criticised for their violent content (mostly by the media) and with the advent of home video many became concerned with the possibility of this filth falling into children's hands.

The belief that these films could deprave and corrupt the british public only caused unwanted mass hysteria and allowed these Video Nasties to become the scapegoat for the REAL sick and depraved.

You are here because you escaped a life sentence for the murder of a young child. After convincing judge and jury that you were only following what you had seen in a horrific 18 rated film you walked away with minimal punishment. Because of this you believe you have become almost invincible to the law.

Well tonight you will become your own judge, jury and possibly... Your own executioner!

Let us play a game. Here's what happens if you lose. The device you are wearing upon your head is hooked into your cervical spine that begins at the base of your skull. There are seven vertebrae in this area with eight pairs of cervical nerves responsible for controlling. When the timer in the back goes off, your head will be permanently detached from your body. A similar scene to the one you re-enacted on that innocent young child.

You can however confess... On the back of the device is a switch that you only need but turn. However be warned! Turning the switch results in the attached scythes to impale themselves one entire inch into your eyes. This will no doubt sever your retinal blood vessels leaving you blinded for life.

Confess to yourself and admit that you are in total control of your own actions. Serve your life sentence!

Live or die, make your choice..."

Also we have some photographic evidence of the RETINAL traps victim:
Old 28th October 2008, 10:53 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Great entries so far guys!

KPWNINJA - Did you draw that? It is amazing! I luv it! (Dont worry Neil I too luv your pics lol - really funny!)

Old 28th October 2008, 11:01 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Thanks! Yeah I did it just before. It's very rough and fugly!
Old 28th October 2008, 11:05 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Well i LUV it m8!

And I hardly ever say I luv anything
Old 29th October 2008, 12:31 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

OK, heres two I thought of.

1) The Extraction Test - A person wakes up in a darkened room, there are metal hooks pulled tightly through their skin all over their body - in the corners of their mouth, in their forehead, hands, elbows, chest, stomach and legs. These hooks are attached via chains to a springloaded device mounted to the persons back. In front of them are three things, a tape recorder, a pair of pliers and a remote device which deactivates the trap. They pick up the tape recorder and press play, a deep voice begins speaking ''hello (whatever their name is) I want to play a game..'' etc.

In order to survive they must enter a four digit code into the remote device before the time runs out, if they fail, the trap will activate and the hooks will be wrenched back by the springloaded device, thus instantaneously skinning them alive.
The only thing is, the four numbers they need to do this are hidden inside of their mouth. Three of them are carved into three random teeth whilst the fourth has been tattooed onto their toungue. In order to succeed they must use the pliers to pull out their own teeth and then to cut off their tongue. They then have to enter the numbers in the correct order to deactivate the trap, only then will they have passed the test. (obviously, after pulling out a good chunk of their teeth and starting on their tongue though they run out of time and fail, otherwise we wouldn't get to see the pay off )

2) The Slaughterhouse Test - Two people find themselves in a dingy old derelict slaughterhouse. One of them is handcuffed at their hands and feet and slowly suffocating to death sewn up inside the carcass of a dead cow which is hanging from a meathook (OK, its a bit grim, but its not as bad as drowning in rottern minced up pig guts ). On the opposite side of the room the person who has to save them is laid on the ground with their legs placed through an industrial meat grinder, their feet are shackled to the wall on the other side. To get out and save the other person (for whatever reason) they have to press a button just within arms reach which activates the meat grinder, in the process tearing off their own legs from the knees down, Only then will they be able to get free. They then have to pull themselves to the other side of the room and pull out the stitches in the cow carcass, freeing the other person from suffocating inside it.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!