Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2008

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th November 2008, 08:00 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - 07/11/08

Howdy doody!

As you've probably guessed this is the new comp! :P - And for those smart enough, you probably realised that theres is today's date next to it. And for the EVEN smarter ones - your right - I don't know what Almar has got in store for the winners this week. Oh well. I can garantee it'll be brilliant!

So here's the comp. Just like last week, enter your entries (!) on this thread - as these seem to be quite popular. I'll do something different next week tho. Spice it up a bit. Anyways, so here's what you have to do. Come up with the most brilliantly amazing (funny or horrible) title that would make a great exploitation film. If you really want to, and get some brownie points, you COULD make up a synopsis as well or better stilll a picture! Whatever!

As always the 3 best (and luckiest) will be randomly selected NEXT friday (the 14th).

GOOD LUCK!

P.s. - Damn! If only next friday was friday the 13th! Would've been so much better :'( grr.!
Old 7th November 2008, 09:12 PM
Ex-member

Shit eating nuns from the planet Blob
Old 7th November 2008, 09:17 PM
Cultist in Training
Good Trader

Return of the Nude Flesh Eating Zombie Cheerleaders
Old 7th November 2008, 09:30 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

HAHAHAHA! Brilliant! For some reason, I know this thread is going to make me wanna see these movies made!!!! :P
Old 8th November 2008, 03:04 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Send a message via MSN to siccoyote

Arseface & Cuntibollocks

For five years in the police force they were partners, till one day Arseface found Cuntibollocks ****ing his cat.
Old 8th November 2008, 09:41 AM
Cultist in Training
Good Trader

Yes I can just see the ads for that:

*****face & ****i********
Old 8th November 2008, 11:41 AM
Active Cultist

Mondo Morris Dancing.
Old 8th November 2008, 01:28 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Terror on the Buses

A masked maniac starts killing off the clippies at Luxton bus depot. Worried about their dwindling dating opportunities, a lecherous bus driver and his trusty conductor start to investigate....
Old 8th November 2008, 07:58 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Albert Steptoe,Hercules,three other old farts & The Kingdom of The Crusty Y-Fronts.

When Albert's faithful Zanussi goes on the blink,he & his trusty steed Hercules,must join forces with the Summer Wine Trio,in a quest for the magical golden underpants of Skido in Nepal.This sacred buttock-ware blessed by the Dahla Lama never need washing for all eternity.Unfortunately his demented son Harold & his horde of chain-smoking transsexual Hell Angels will do anything to stop him achieving his goal.

Last edited by mark meakin; 8th November 2008 at 08:18 PM.
Old 8th November 2008, 08:36 PM
Active Cultist

Mondo Mary Whitehouse

An unflinching documentary about the life of Britain's favourite moral guardian. Highlights include animal mutilations, a look at Mary's cork-and-glass flagellation rituals, and a number of fabricated sequences starring David Mitchell in a dress.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!