Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2009 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Watch Me When I Kill! - 20/02/09 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2009/1069-weekly-comp-watch-me-when-i-kill-20-02-09-a.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 21st February 2009 02:19 PM

Weekly Comp - Watch Me When I Kill! - 20/02/09

Wahey! Yes that is right, this week we are giving away a Shameless DVD,

WATCH ME WHEN I KILL!

"WHEN I GO BERSERK… YOU'RE BETTER OFF DEAD!"

Just as some of Brian De Palma's most entertaining films have been tributes to Hitchcock's finest, so director Antonio Bido (The Bloodstained Shadow) pulls off a brilliant homage to the early giallos of Dario Argento with this razor-sharp thriller that's also known as The Cat's Victims.

Watch Me When I Kill (cert. 18) will be released uncut as a Shameless Fan Edition DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 23rd February 2009. The film will be presented remastered in 1.85:1 with English 2.0 sound. Also included on the disc is a brand-new exclusive interview with Antonio Bido, Shameless Fact Track by the Wilson Bros, alternative opening sequences, two theatrical trailers, collector's photo gallery and a Shameless original trailer gallery.

Look at all those luvly extras! This will be an amazing release and 3 lucky winners will be winning it! But what do you have to do? Well...

I just watched a segment of The Trilogy Of Terror, in which a Zuni doll comes to life and starts attacking this woman. It's brilliant - check it out if you get the time. Anywho, so this week, all you have to do is come up with the best and most terrifying (or hillarious) inanimate object that you would not wish to spend the night alone with when it suddenly becomes very 'animate' and alive and determined to kill you! :rofl:

You could just suggest an object, or a fictional title for it, or whatever. A picture would be BRILLIANT! So go crazy! Go wild! Go nuts! Remember, to write your entries here, rather than PMing me them this time - and you can enter as many times as you wish. The more times you enter the more chance you having of winning. Simple.

Good luck. Comp ends friday the 27th. :)

cloud 21st February 2009 03:44 PM

A peanut-infested turd that fires at you, sheesh that would hurt AND be messy :rofl:.

Gigantor 23rd February 2009 10:41 AM

Possesed Bread Knife,

I remeber seeing these as kids thinking these were so cool only to realize later in life that they were just for Grannies to cut bread with,

Gigantor 23rd February 2009 10:45 AM

Home Enema Kit

NossB 23rd February 2009 11:33 AM

The growth on Steven Berkoff forehead comes alive, stalking the street of Soho and attacking prostitutes. Only Lemmy from Motorhead's facial warts are able to stop it.

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 02:55 PM

HAIR-STRAIGHTENERS OF FEAR-Pray these don't get you by the short & curlies.:ack:

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 02:56 PM

USED CONDOM OF RETRIBUTION-He spits back !.:ack:

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 02:57 PM

TURNIP OF DEATH-You'll be in the stew now !.

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 02:59 PM

HORRIFIC HAEMORRHOIDS-The Grapes Of Wrath ! (THE END IS NEAR-VERY !)

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 03:02 PM

GORDON BROWN....Nah too unrealistic.One inanimate object that'll never come to life.;)

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 03:03 PM

LUSTFUL LEGO-Would you like to suck our bricks ?.

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 04:34 PM

Avenging Alpen-the cereal killer.You'd be nuts to mess with this.You'd be raisin the odds of being mueslilated.:D

cloud 23rd February 2009 04:37 PM

The Brown Robot Project - In 2008 one robot leader and his group of moron politicians disappeared in the woods near Downing Street, London, while ****ing up the economy...A year later their footage was found.

cloud 23rd February 2009 04:37 PM

The Texas Dildo Massacre - The BUZZ is back!

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 04:45 PM

UNDERPANTS OF HORROR-These will finish you off in a heartbeat.No skidding about !.:ack:

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 04:52 PM

PSYCHO PENCIL-Death draws nearer.

NossB 23rd February 2009 04:53 PM

Steven Seagal's career comes back to life, it then proceeds to throat punch everyone in a 20 mile radius.

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 04:57 PM

TAMPON OF INSANITY.The blood will flow in ULTRAviolent fashion.:ack:

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 05:03 PM

THONG OF AGONY-A pain in the arse !.

mark meakin 23rd February 2009 05:07 PM

BALLISTIC BIRO-Believe me He's no pen friend !.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 23rd February 2009 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 22452)
The Brown Robot Project - In 2008 one robot leader and his group of moron politicians disappeared in the woods near Downing Street, London, while ****ing up the economy...A year later their footage was found.

THE BROWN PANTS PROJECT.......:rofl:

cloud 24th February 2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reaper72 (Post 22483)
THE BROWN PANTS PROJECT.......:rofl:

That would make a fine sequel to the peanut-infested turd one ;)

THE BROWN PANTS PROJECT: THE POWER OF BROWN REPELS YOU!

KPWNINJA 25th February 2009 12:13 PM

A RED COLOURED NINJA HEADBAND (Complete with the word NINJA printed across it :p) - Stealth is not it's strategy!

MEAT & POTATO PIE: THE MUSICAL - It's a pie and mash up! :D

THE CHEESE GRATER NEXT DOOR - Think Phantasm but with Cheese Graters instead of Spheres...

THE BREVILLE TOASTER - Human Toasties Anyone???

THE VHS MASSACRE - Back from the GRAVE!

STAMPED UPON - When good postal stamps GO BAD!!!

eiren 25th February 2009 03:56 PM

Definitely the large mystical black phallus from Franco's 'Virgin Among The Living Dead' that appears by her bed one morning.

p.s. what was the point of that in the film? haha

KPWNINJA 26th February 2009 10:33 AM

PAMPERS - The Ultimate Death Trap! :D

HAIRBALL HORROR - What the cat brought up may just be what took the cat down...

STINKING BISHOP'S CHEESE - Like Pet Cematary but instead of burying the dead to bring them back to life you use this cheese... You can almost smell the fear! :blush:

MALE HORMONAL CONTRACEPTION - The ULTIMATE Zombie outbreak! An Epic of it's time! :p

cloud 26th February 2009 10:23 PM

Attack of reaper's killer spanish tiles - they're scotched and they bite!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th February 2009 10:38 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

Another bunch of hillarious entries this week (as always!), so it was time for Mr. Trilby Hat to pick the 3 funniest. And here are the results....

- Mark Meakin's 'Thong Of Agony!'

- Cloud's 'The Brown Robot Project!'

and

- NossB's 'The Growth On Steve Berkoff's Forehead!! :D

Well done guys, I think I've already got your addresses - so no need to PM me them :)

Congrats - you should be recieving this brilliant film very shortly (it has one of the best shameless kills in, imo)

NossB 27th February 2009 11:20 AM

Nice one, thanks.

cloud 27th February 2009 04:28 PM

I am very proud-er ey honour-ayed to win another of iluvdvds' marvellous competitions. Iluv, you are the best moderator in the world! (way better than Scotland ;)).

VIVA ILUVDVDS! Down with the reapmonster!

mark meakin 27th February 2009 07:56 PM

Thanks again & thanks for Men Of War which arrived today.Mine & Clouds would've made a great 70s Grindhouse double bill !:)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 27th February 2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 22527)
that would make a fine sequel to the peanut-infested turd one ;)

the brown pants project: The power of brown repels you!

the brown pants project 2: pair of brown shadows