Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th March 2009, 10:11 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - My Name Is Bruce - 06/03/2009

Why hello. Fancy meeting you here...again! I guess you want something, right? Okidokes, how about a competition! Surprised?

Anyways, since the prize this week is My Name Is Bruce - and since we (well I do) luv Bruce Campbell, I thought I'd go a bit Bruce Campbell mad! So, this week's comp is a caption comp again, with Bruce Campbell becoming Prime Minisiter Bruce Campbell!!!

If you can't quite make out the faces (either because its a bit blurry, or you've misplaced your glasses ) - here's everyone from right to left - Boris Johnson, Gordon Brown, the King with his Boomstick, Obama and finally Arnie (who I also luv, but we're not giving a DVD away with him in, this week!)

And here's some more info on the prize -

BRUCE CAMPBELL IS… BRUCE CAMPBELL!

After giving what many considered to be the performance of a lifetime, starring as Elvis in 'Bubba Ho-Tep', B-movie icon Bruce Campbell (The Evil Dead trilogy; the Spider-Man trilogy) raises the acting bar even further in the riotous spoof horror-comedy, MY NAME IS BRUCE, in which he takes on the challenge of the one role he was absolutely born to play… himself!
Undeniably the ultimate Bruce Campbell movie, MY NAME IS BRUCE is a hilarious horror-comedy romp that playfully pokes fun at Campbell's movie oeuvre to date and is packed with plenty of fan-pleasing farce, slapstick, self-referential in-jokes and some classic Bruce one-liners.
MY NAME IS BRUCE (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£19.99) and Blu-ray (£19.99) by Anchor Bay Entertainment on 2nd March 2009.

Groovy!

So, enter as many times as you want - and the top funniest 3 will each win this DVD. Simple as ever
Old 6th March 2009, 10:12 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Oh,by the way - ignore the fact that the 4 guys have big heads!
Old 7th March 2009, 10:58 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Boris Johnson "If a Yank can enter No 10 there's hope for me yet !"

Arnold "I've killed Terminators & Barbarians besides Demons & HE gets the keys to No 10 !.
Old 7th March 2009, 11:00 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Bruce "I've captured & killed almost every type of demon but these 4 bastards were the toughest yet !.Think I'll have them stuffed & mounted.
Old 7th March 2009, 11:07 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Bruce "Any of you stuff up this photo opportunity & I give Brown both barrels & saw off Johnson's nuts !."
Old 7th March 2009, 11:10 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Bruce "My first act as PM will be to close the BBFC,my second to send Gordon Brown back over the border,my third to make Boris Johnson eat his hair,my fourth to make Arnie Defence minister & lastly to make Obama my deputy !."
Old 7th March 2009, 11:14 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Bruce "Yawn again Johnson & Brown's the first to get it !....and the second & the third & the..........."
Old 8th March 2009, 04:32 PM
Ex-member

Super Happy quote for Bruce

Bruce: I carry a Big stick.. emphasis politician men....I, I carry a big stick..& my stick opens ANY door, ANY where... now quit smiling & ANY of you give me ANY trouble im getting impolite with my politics....
Old 8th March 2009, 05:08 PM
Ex-member

Super Happy nother quote for Bruce

Bruce: thas'right, yawn it up Johnson.. this heres how i keep MY policy and if your kazoo don't close right now all four of you are gonna end up lookin like Boris. period.
Old 8th March 2009, 06:24 PM
Ex-member

Super Happy bruce quote some more

Bruce: what a shameless display of apathy!..get off your benches boys & gimme twenty.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!