Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:25 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - The Machine Girl! - 22/05/2009

Hello! Bonjourno! Hola! Guten tag! And all the rest! It's time for another weekly comp! Wahhh!

This time however, it will be film related unlike last weeks But, first let's see what's on offer for you lucky lucky people...

THE MACHINE GIRL

"A HOT JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRL WITH A MACHINE GUN FOR AN ARM… THIS IS CULT MOVIE BLISS." – TWITCH The rise of the Cine Asia label as a champion of Eastern cinema continues apace with the May 2009 release of THE MACHINE GIRL, the debut release from Cine Asia's new imprint, Cine Asia Extreme. This super gory and hilariously over-the-top Japanese exploitation splatterfest has had genre movie fans in an anticipatory frenzy ever since its amazing trailer debuted on the internet.

One of the most entertaining horror-action crossover movies you are ever likely to see, THE MACHINE GIRL is a bona-fide crowdpleaser that gleefully revels in its own outrageousness – "an achievement in gory cinema, a feast for fans of ultra violent pictures and a film that grabs one's lapel, aims its gun and blasts the hell out of one's face and head until all the skin, bones and brain matter are completely eliminated" (Albert Lanier, Aint It Cool News).

THE MACHINE GIRL (cert. 18) is released by Cine Asia Extreme and will be available to buy on DVD (£14.99) in Steelbook packaging and on Blu-ray (£15.99) from 18th May 2009. Special Features include: Behind-the-scenes; Dolby Digital 5.1 and 2.0 audio options; trailer.

Oh la la indeedy! But how to win. Simple as always. All you guys need to do is string the most film titles together? What the hell am I on about now? Well let me give you some examples:

Dawn Of The Dead Ringers

or

The House By The Cemetery Man With The Golden Gun!

- the 3 people who can string the most films together in one will each win a copy of this luuvly prize! If it's a tie - it's time to get out the trilby for some random pickings

So good luck everyone!
Old 22nd May 2009, 12:44 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Funny Games/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dirty/Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of A Stranger/Stranger At My Door/Door To Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Raiders/Raiders Of The Lost Ark.

Old 22nd May 2009, 12:47 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Wow! Now that's gonna take some beating!
Old 22nd May 2009, 02:38 PM
Active Cultist

Funny Games/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dirty/Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of A Stranger/Stranger At My Door/Door To Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Raiders/Raiders Of The Lost Ark/Ark Angel/Angel Eyes

:P
Old 22nd May 2009, 03:21 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

I thought it was Archangel (says pedantic Vince, blowing a raspberry).....
Old 22nd May 2009, 03:26 PM
Active Cultist

Actually you are totally right!

Funny Games/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dirty/Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of A Stranger/Stranger At My Door/Door To Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Raiders/Raiders Of Atlantis/Atlantis Interceptors/Interceptors (The Last Line of Defence)

:P :P
Old 22nd May 2009, 06:12 PM
Active Cultist
Good Trader

Funny Games/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dirty/Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of A Stranger/Stranger At My Door/Door To Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Raiders/Raiders Of The Living Dead/Dead Creatures/Creatures From Beyond The Grave/Grave Of The Fireflies/Fireflies In The Garden/Garden Of The Dead/Dead Next Door/Door Out Of The Dark/Dark Days/Days Of Thunder
'...I believe in murder...I believe in pain...I believe in cruelty and infidelity...I believe in slime...and every putrid crawling thing...and every possible ugliness..and corruption...you son of a bitch!...'
Old 22nd May 2009, 06:35 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

My head hurts!!!
Old 22nd May 2009, 09:58 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Are these to be individual entries or continuations of the same one?

If it's the latter.........

Funny Games/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dirty/Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of A Stranger/Stranger At My Door/Door To Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Raiders/Raiders Of The Living Dead/Dead Creatures/Creatures From Beyond The Grave/Grave Of The Fireflies/Fireflies In The Garden/Garden Of The Dead/Dead Next Door/Door Out Of The Dark/Dark Days/Days Of Thunder/Thunder Road/Road To Rio/Rio Bravo/Bravo Two Zero/Zero Hour/Hour of The Gun/Gun Duel In Durango/Durango Kids/Kids Are Alright/Alright Love/Love Laughs At Andy Hardy.

Old 23rd May 2009, 10:11 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Ok. I didn't get much sleep last night due to my present "condition". For some odd reason I had film titles rattling around in my head. So here are the ramblings of a man with a bit of a fever........

The Blair Witch Project/Project A/A Streetcar Named Desire/Desire In The Dust/Dust Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of The Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night People/People Next Door/Door-To-Door Maniac/Maniac Cop/Cop Land/Land Of The Dead/Dead Before Dawn/Dawn Of The Dead/Dead And Buried/Buried Alive/Alive Or Dead/Dead And The Deadly/Deadly Eyes/Eyes Without a Face/Face Behind The Mask/Mask of Death/Death Of A Soldier/Soldier Blue/Blue Sunshine/Sunshine Boys/Boys Don’t Cry/Cry Wolf/Wolf Man/Man On Fire/Fire In The Sky/Sky Blue/Blue Thunder/Thunder Road/Road House/House Of Frankenstein/Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man/Man With A Million/Million Dollar Mystery/Mystery Men/Men In Black/Black Rain/Rain Man/Man Of The House/House Of Strangers/Strangers Kiss/Kiss Of The Vampire/Vampire Circus/Circus Of Fear/Fear Is The Key/Key Man/Man On The Moon/Moon Zero Two/Two Minute Warning/Warning Sign/Sign Of Four/Four Sons/Sons Of The Desert/Desert Hell/Hell Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man/Man Bites Dog/Dog Eat Dog/Dogs Of War/War Of The Colossal Beast/Beast Of The Dead/Dead Man's Eyes/Eyes Of Laura Mars/Mars Attacks!

I don't think I've duplicated a title in my run..... though "Dead" crops up a lot. How strange?

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!