Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23rd May 2009, 11:37 PM
Cult Addict
Senior Moderator Alumni

Machine Girl/Girl He Left Behind/Behind The Mask/Mask Of Satan/Satan Met A Lady/Lady Frankenstein/Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man/Man Of A Thousand Faces/Faces Of Death/Death Game/Game Of Death/Death Becomes Her/Her Kind Of Man/Man Who Would Be King/King Steps Out/Out Of The Dark/Dark Eyes/Eyes Without A Face/Face Of Fire/Fire With Fire/Fire And Ice/Ice Castles/Castles In The Sky/Sky Murder/Murder Most Foul/Foul Play/Play Dirty//Dirty Little Billy/Billy The Kid/Kid Vengeance/Vengeance Of She/She Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out Of It/It Came From Outer Space/Space Children/Children Of Theatre Street/Street Music/Music Lovers/Lovers And Other Strangers/Strangers Kiss/Kiss Of The Vampire/Vampire Lovers/Lovers Happy Lovers/Lovers Of Paris/Paris Texas/Texas Chainsaw Massacre/Massacre At Central High/High School High/High Spirits/Spirits Of The Dead/Dead Men Don't Die/Die Monster Die/Die Die My Darling/Darling How Could You/You Only Live Once/Once Upon A Time In The West/West Point Story/Story Of Women/Women In Love/Love Story/Story Of A Love Story/Story On Page One/One Fine Day/Day For Night/Night School/School For Love/Love Is A Many Splendored Thing/Thing From Another World/World And The Flesh/Flesh For Frankenstein/Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell/Hell Night/Night Must Fall/Fall Of The Roman Empire/Empire Of The Sun/Sun Comes Up/Up The Front/Front Page Woman/Woman Times Seven/Seven Men From Now/Now You See Him Now You Don't/Don't Go In The House/House Of Dracula/Dracula Has Risen From The Grave/Grave Of The Vampire/Vampire Circus/Circus World/World Gone Mad/Mad Love/Love Machine/Machine Girl.

(starting and finishing with the same film).......
Old 24th May 2009, 03:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

The Beyond/Beyond The Door/Door To Silence/Silence...I Kill You/You & I/I Monster/Monster House/House/House By The Cemetery/Cemetery Man/Man Thing/Thing from The Grave/Grave Tales/Tales Of Death/Death Becomes her/Her last Day/Day of the Dead/Dead Next Door/Door Into Darkness/Darkness Falls/Falls an Angel/Angel Heart/Heart of Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night of the Living Dead/Dead and Buried/Buried Alive/Alive/ Alive Mind/Mind Of The Devil/Devil Rides Out/Out of the Blue/Blue Eyes/Eyes of a stranger/Stranger In The Night/Night Of The Demon/Demons/Demons Of The Mind/Mind Ripper/Ripper II: The Sick House/House Upon the Hill/Hills Have Eyes/Eyes of Evil/Evil Inside/Inside THE Beast/Beast Must Die/ Die Monster Die/Die Hard/Hard Days Night/Night My Dear/Dear Diary/Diary of The Dead/Dead and Gone/Gone with The Wind/Wind through The Mountain/Mountain Of The Cannibal God/God Told Me To/To Sir With Love/Love Me Tender/Tender Touch/Touch Of Death/Death Wish/ Wish Baby/Baby Blues/Blues Brothers/Brother's Grimm/Grim Weekend/Weekend at Horror House/House That Dripped Blood/Blood Feast/Feast/Feast Of Flesh/Flesh For Frankenstein/Frankenstein Created Woman/Woman In Black/Black Christmas/Christmas Evil/Evil Below/Below Ground/Ground so Soft/Soft For Digging/Digging up a Corpse/Corpse Bride/Bride Of Dracula/Dracula Loves Blood/Blood Mother/Mother of Tears/Tears Of The Sun/Sun Devil/Devil In The Flesh/Flesh Eating Mothers/Mothers Day/Day of the Dead/Dead Children/Children Shouldn't Play with Dead Things/Things that go bump in the Night/Night Camp/Camp Rock/Rock Place/Place where you Don't/Don't go in the woods alone/Alone in the Dark/Dark City/City of The Living Dead/Dead Calm

Last edited by Gold6082; 25th May 2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 27th May 2009, 12:03 PM
Active Cultist

The Night Evelyn Rose From The Grave/Grave Of The Fireflies/Fireflies In The North/North And South/South Of Heaven/Heaven And Hell/Hell Bound/Bound By Honor/Honor Among Thieves/Thieves And Liars/Liar's Kiss/Kiss Of Death/Death Island/Island Of The Fish Men/Men Of War/War Of The Worlds/World's End/End Of Days/Days Of Thunder/Thunder And Lightning/Lightning Bolts And Man Hands/Hands Of The Ripper/Ripper: Letter From Hell/Hell Of The Living Dead/Dead Zone/Zone Warriors/Warriors Of The Deep/Deep Rising/Rising Sun/Sun Of The Sleepless/Sleepless Hollow/Hollow Man/Man Who Fell To Earth/Earth Vs The Spider/Spider Labyrinth/Labyrinth Of Death/Death Walks At Midnight/Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil/Evil Speak/Speak No Evil/Evil Dead/Dead To The World/World Owes Me A Living/Living Dead At the Manchester Morgue/Morgue Is Always Open/Open Season/Season Of The Witch/Witch Hunt/Hunt Of The Sea Wolves/Wolves Of The Underworld/Underworld Beauty/Beauty And The Beast/Beast In Heat/Heat And Dust/Dust Devil/Devil In The Brain/Brain Candy/Candy Mountain/Mountain Of The Cannibal God/God To Me To... Kill/Kill Baby Kill/Kill Bill/Bill And Ted's Excellent Adventure/Adventures In Last Paradise/Paradise Lost/Lost City/City Of The Living Dead/Dead Silence/Silence Of The Lambs/Lambs Of God/God Of Guns/Guns And The Fury/Fury Of The Dragon/Dragon Wars/Wars Of Mice And Men/Men Behind The Sun/Sun And Shadow/Shadow Of The Vampire/Vampire Circus/Circus Of Terror/Terror At The Opera/Opera Ball/Ball And Chain/Chain Of Desire/Desire And Hell At Sunset Motel/Motel Of Fear/Fear In The City Of The Living Dead/Dead Of Night/Nights Of Terror/Terror Of Dracula/Dracula Has Risen From The Grave/Grave Of The Vampire/Vampire And The Robot/Robot Monster/Monster Shark/Shark In Venice/Venice Underground/Underground Orchestra/Orchestra Rehersal/Rehersal For A Crime/Crime And Passion/Passion Of The Christ/Christ The Lord Out Of Egypt/Egypt By Three/Three Kings/Kings Of The Road/Road Warrior/Warrior Of Light/Light And Dark/Dark Night Of The Scarecrow/Scarecrow And The Princess/Princess Of The Dark/Dark Night/Night At The Museum/Museum Of The Dead/Dead By Dawn/Dawn Of The Dead/Dead And Buried/Buried And Unseen/Unseen Hands/Hands Of A Stranger/Stranger Than Fiction/Fiction Makers/Makers Of Men/Men Of Action/Action In The North Atlantic/Atlantic City/City Of Violence/Violence And Flesh/Flesh And Blood/Blood Castle/Castle Freak/Freak Of Nature/Nature Of The Beast/Beast Of War/War Games/Games Of Love And Loneliness/Loneliness Of The Deep/Deep Impact/Impact Of Terror/Terror Of The Mummy/Mummy And The Humming Bird/Bird With The Crystal Plumage
Old 29th May 2009, 12:09 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Silent Enemy/Enemy of the State/State of Emergency/Emergency Exit/Exit/Exit to Eden/Eden/Eden Lake/Lake House/House of 1000 Corpses/Corpse Bride/Bride of Frankenstein/Frankenstein/Frankenstein And The Monster From Hell/Hell/HellBoy/HellBoy 2 - The Golden Army/Army of Darkness - Evil Dead 3/3 Colours White/White Zombie/Zombie/Zombie Bloodbath/Bloodbath at the House of Death/Death of Hitler/Hitler: The Rise of Evil/Evil/Evil Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Anatomy/Anatomy/Anatomy of a Murder/Murder is a Drag/Drag me to Hell/Hell Of The Living Dead/Dead Zone/Zone Warrior/Warrior Queen/Queen of the Underworld/Underworld/Underworld Beauty/American Beauty/Beauty of Life/Life/Life After Death/Death Walk/Walk to Beautiful/Beautiful Children/Children of Men/Men In Black/Black Rain/Rain Man/Man Of The House/House/House by the Cemetery/Cemetery Man/Man in the Iron Mask/Mask Of Satan/Satan Met A Lady/Lady Frankenstein/Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man/Man Of A Thousand Faces/Faces Of Death/Death Game/Game Of Death/Death Becomes Her/Her Kind Of Man/Man Who Fell To Earth/Earth Vs The Spider/Spider Labyrinth/Labyrinth//Labyrinth Of Death/Death Of A Soldier/Soldier Blue/Blue Velvet/Velvet Touch/Touch Of Evil/Evil Dead 2 - Dead By Dawn/Dawn of the Dead/Dead Of Night/Night Of The Living Dead/Dead Man/Man Bites Dog/Dog Eat Dog/Dogs Of War/War Of The Colossal Beast/Beast Of The Dead/Dead Donkey/Donkey Punch/Punch-Drunk Love/Love Letter/Letter from an Unknown Woman/Woman in Black/Black/Black Mask/M.A.S.K/Mask of the Black Death/Death Race/Race With The Devil/Devil King/King and I/I Object/Object of Beauty/Beauty and the Beast/Beast of War/WarGames/Games That Lovers Play/Play Dead/Dead Space - Downfall/Downfall/Downfall of Hitler/Hitler's Diary/Diary of the Dead/Dead or Alive/Alive/Alive or Dead/Dead Man/Man on Wire/Wire in the Blood/Blood - The Last Vampire/Vampires/Vampires - Out for Blood/Blood Diamond/Diamonds are Forever/Forever Dead/Dead Next Door/Door Into Darkness/Darkness/Darkness into Light/Light Sleeper/Sleeper/Sleeper Cell
Old 29th May 2009, 03:16 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Hi guys! So, here are this week's winners. I've counted up the entries and here are the 3 biggest combo of titles:

3rd) Gold6082 - with 109

2nd) Eiren - I make it 117 films

and

1st place goes to.... KPWNINJA - who I lost count after 117!

It was a SUPER close one this week! Sorry.

Well done to you guys though, Gold6082, I'll be needing your address - so could you just PM me it.

New comp will be up in a sec!
Old 29th May 2009, 03:23 PM
Active Cultist

Awesome! Thanks again Kyle..

Although I think I actually won, since KPWNINJA used plurals where the previous title was singular i.e. vampire/vampires diamond/diamonds ... and Wire In The Blood is a TV series not a film

hehehe ;P
Old 29th May 2009, 04:57 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiren View Post
Awesome! Thanks again Kyle..

Although I think I actually won, since KPWNINJA used plurals where the previous title was singular i.e. vampire/vampires diamond/diamonds ... and Wire In The Blood is a TV series not a film

hehehe ;P
Meh!
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine....
Old 29th May 2009, 05:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
Hi guys! So, here are this week's winners. I've counted up the entries and here are the 3 biggest combo of titles:

3rd) Gold6082 - with 109

2nd) Eiren - I make it 117 films

and

1st place goes to.... KPWNINJA - who I lost count after 117!

It was a SUPER close one this week! Sorry.

Well done to you guys though, Gold6082, I'll be needing your address - so could you just PM me it.

New comp will be up in a sec!
Will Do Mate.

Thanks very much.
Old 29th May 2009, 05:07 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWNINJA View Post
Meh!
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine....
I thought you was naming every title ever realeased Ninj
Old 29th May 2009, 05:57 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Congrats to all.....

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!