Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2009 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=461)
-   -   Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2009/1637-weekly-comp-footprints-28-08-09-a.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th August 2009 11:54 AM

Weekly Comp - FOOTPRINTS! - 28/08/09

2 Attachment(s)
Hi there!

No, don't worry, I haven't lost my marbles! I know it's not Friday, but since I'll be at Frightfest tommorow and won't have any time to come on here, I thought I'd start tommorow's weekly comp today! :)

So, earlier than scheduled, here is this week's fantastic prize!

The much-awaited, SHAMELESS release of FOOTPRINTS!!!!!!

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/m...leeve_3249.jpg

Title: Footprints
Label: Shameless Screen Entertainment
Release date: 31st August 2009
Certificate: 18
Running time: 92mins (approx)
Price: £12.99
Director: Luigi Bazzoni
Stars: Florinda Bolkan, Klaus Kinski, Peter McEnery, Nicoletta Elmi, Lila Kedovra

SHE CAN REMEMBER ONLY FEAR!
Lose yourself in the previously thought long lost classic thriller that is Footprints. Never before released in the UK and unavailable worldwide on DVD until now, this exclusive re-build edit, which restores previously lost scenes, is not to be missed.
In this masterful, surreal and extraordinary film, Florinda Bolkan (Flavia The Heretic) plays Alice, a young translator who finds the real world slowly merging with her nightmares as she tries to solve her memory loss of the past few days. A postcard leads her to the island of Garma where the people there not only seem to know her but also her vivid dreams of an astronaut left behind on the moon become steadily stronger…

Directed by Luigi Bazzoni (The Fifth Cord) and boasting chillingly atmospheric cinematography by Vittorio Storaro (Apocalypse Now), Footprints is the loneliest, most haunting and beautiful giallo you will ever see.

Footprints (aka Le Orme) (cert. 18 – overall DVD rating) will be released uncut on DVD (£12.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 31st August 2009. The film will be presented in an exclusive Shameless re-build edit and remastered in 1.85:1 with optional English 2.0 sound (the preferred language for viewing this film) and Italian 2.0 sound mixes plus optional English subtitles. Extra features include alternate English opening credits, a theatrical trailer, US video trailer, image gallery, a Shameless original trailer gallery of all 20 trailers of the Shameless collection so far and a reversible sleeve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn3m40ThuME

WAHOOO! So, how do you get your hands on this honestly excellent film? The last Shameless release of the first set? How do you complete you SHAMELESS spines? Simples.

Since this film deals with space, astronaughts and all that jazz, I thought I'd make this comp all about ALIENS! Wahooo!

So, to win, all you need to do, is write a reply to this thread telling us the first thing a celebrity/politician/fictional or non-fictional character would say if they were abducted by ALIENS!!!!!

You can enter as much as you want, as always, and ANYONE can enter!

So good luck guys! :)

Three winners will be randomly selected next friday, each will recieve this DVD

:)

NossB 27th August 2009 12:28 PM

Given his ability to completely focus on trivial matters in the times of crisis, Gordon Brown would most likely make a quip about the cancellation of Big Brother whilst being abducted by alien hostiles within the near future.

mbv 27th August 2009 12:54 PM

Harrison Ford would say...'I got a baaad feeling about this'

Danny Dyer...'Fack a doodle doo mate that's a one way system'

gag 27th August 2009 01:23 PM

Gordon brown saying i see your planet still in a reccesion then would u like some help

gag 27th August 2009 01:27 PM

or the head of immigration saying here your application form for free housing and benefits do have any more family planning to come over anytime soon

Philleh 27th August 2009 01:33 PM

I, personally, would say: "Pass me the KY Mr. Alien... i'm sensitive down there!!"

mbv 27th August 2009 01:36 PM

Alex Fergusen 'We could do with someone like you who can come from behind'

gag 27th August 2009 02:20 PM

Arnie as the spaceship is whizzing away and he shooting at his enemies below he shouts ill be back

gag 27th August 2009 02:23 PM

the pair of how clean is your house

when did u say u last cleaned this spaceship because it wasnt a very good job ...now if you just add a bit of soapy water and (etc etc u get the drift)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 27th August 2009 04:28 PM

5 Attachment(s)
:rofl: :pound:

Thats it! Keep 'em coming guys!!!!

Also, below, theres some screen shots from this film. I think I'll start adding these in every comp now - make the comps look more...pretty! ;)