Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2009
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2009, 02:48 PM
Cultist
Good Trader

The worst present i ever gave was a decoupage kit to my nan next year.
Old 24th December 2009, 03:22 PM
Cult Rookie

i received a really rubbish present last year from my sister who lives in china - i asked her for the wire boxset, and low and behold, she sends me a "fake" copy of Bird on a Wire with Golidie Hawn with the price tag still on it. The equivalent of 50p.

To top it off i spent about £45 on a friggin artbook for her, plus postage! Never again....
Old 24th December 2009, 03:44 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

My son who 16 hasnt got the idea of buying xmas present, last yr he got me a key ring with the what u call them the round fob to use for shopping trolleys. he said didnt have time to wrap it so just gave it to me
Old 24th December 2009, 04:15 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

the worst prezzie i ever got was from my nan and it was the Jason Donovan straight from the heart board game

Old 24th December 2009, 04:54 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
the worst prezzie i ever got was from my nan and it was the Jason Donovan straight from the heart board game

What's even worse is that the fact you're taking photos of it means you still have it. That's just sad.
Old 24th December 2009, 04:57 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Another crap present I got was a jumper that had been knitted for me and it had square shoulders! Who on earth has square shoulders? Who are these square-shouldered people and why did my Aunt think I was one of them??

Come to think of it - clothes are always a crap present, expecially as a kid. Your parents buy you clothes anyway, so why give them as Christmas presents?? That's just cheap - giving you something they're duty bound to buy you anyway.
Old 24th December 2009, 06:28 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
What's even worse is that the fact you're taking photos of it means you still have it. That's just sad.
there not my photos i found them on the pics online honestly
Old 26th December 2009, 12:13 AM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchslicer View Post
there not my photos i found them on the pics online honestly
Yeah, yeah, we believe you...

Old 26th December 2009, 08:55 AM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

One year my job messed up my wages xmas week and I was so skint I had very little money for the last few presents so I got my mam and dad a Mr Blobby and a Batman shaped bubble bath for them.
They were horrified but hid it well. Once I got paid I got them their proper pressie
Old 26th December 2009, 09:55 AM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

I am going to try and go for the sympathetic saddo vote...

This year due to the fact that the company I work for are a bunch of money grabbing low life gutterscum, I ended up working until nearly 1am on christmas eve.

This meant that there was no way I would be able to make it home for christmas to see my family. My GF kindly said I could spend xmas at her house and that her parents even wanted to buy me a present.

No too shabby I hear you cry. That is until you find out that I had to choose my present and even pay for it myself (and eventually get the money refunded of course).

So come chistmas morning waking up in my craphole of a flat I waked though the deserted streets to my GF house and the only present I had to open I knew what it was. Plus I had to feign suprise as my GF had told her parents she had chosen the present!

I think I have to say that other than that it was a really great day loads of food and loads of cheesy xmas films and drink.
Closed Thread  

Like this? Share it using the links below!