Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2010 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=460)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Cult Spaghetti Westerns Box Set! - 13/06/2010 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2010/3024-weekly-comp-cult-spaghetti-westerns-box-set-13-06-2010-a.html)

Zombie Dude 20th June 2010 01:59 AM

Well done group 1 and sorry to my team for hardly contributing. I reached my download peak so it was taking me a good 3 minutes to get into my inbox. :(

darthelvis 20th June 2010 07:35 AM

This was a nice surprise for fathers day! Well done team and well done to Loops, Masdawg and Zombie Dude for putting up a good fight.

Great competition Kyle, hopefully I can get back to dreaming about other stuff other than the competition now.:rockon:

Sam 20th June 2010 08:53 AM

Well done to the winners :clap: I'm glad I didn't enter this one as I don't think I could've hacked the pace!

Inspector Tanzi 20th June 2010 09:04 AM

Congratulations to the winning team.

Sorry my team for not being here at the right time, I always seemed to come on just after questions had been answered.

Justin101 20th June 2010 03:26 PM

Is there a booby prize for getting 0 points? :D

masdawg 20th June 2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Dude (Post 87703)
Well done group 1 and sorry to my team for hardly contributing. I reached my download peak so it was taking me a good 3 minutes to get into my inbox. :(

No worries Zombie Dude!! :thumb: Was all a great bit of fun!

...That's the great thing about the UK (I'm an Aussie over in the UK at the moment)...unlimited net actually means UNLIMITED net!! :rockon: (Fair Use Policy, of course)
What do they give you over there these days, about 25Gb?

Zombie Dude 20th June 2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masdawg (Post 87833)

...That's the great thing about the UK (I'm an Aussie over in the UK at the moment)...unlimited net actually means UNLIMITED net!! :rockon: (Fair Use Policy, of course)

Actually, that's exactly what I've got atm. Some places are offering around 120Gb atm but I'm currently stuck on a contract. Wish the net way unlimited here.

kingofwitches666 21st June 2010 12:54 AM

Congrats to Group 1 :clap:

Congrats to Kyle for a great comp :clap:

Well done everyone who entered :thumb:

My group which was 7, never really got going (one team mate is from overseas so they missed most of the questions, the other I think got fustrated & gave up!) I tried to get us some points when work allowed but there was some seriously speedy people! :eek:

Still, I had fun & learnt some things, so it's all good!! :nod:

Daemonia 4th July 2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masdawg (Post 87833)

Just curious, do you ever frequent Digital Retribution...?

masdawg 4th July 2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 90363)
Just curious, do you ever frequent Digital Retribution...?

Never heard of them until just now! :lol: