Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th June 2010, 01:23 AM
Seasoned Cultist

Why doesn't thundercrack suck it up like the rest of us and just enjoy the game at hand? I'll admit this comp is a bit hard to play but there's one every week so I don't see the big deal.
Old 18th June 2010, 02:08 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

GO TEAM 5
Old 18th June 2010, 05:15 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromonkey View Post
@ DeadAlive: im on your team dude, but been on night shifts, so've missed the questions, off tomorrow night and should be able to hopefully get us some more points, good work so far though and to sppoks where-ever he is...
Go team!

I've just missed out on a few of the answers and been lucky to refresh twice just as a question has gone up. It's all about timing. If you and Spooks can cover Saturday (And Loops can break his fingers.) there is still an outside chance.

My style? .........You could call it the art of fighting without fighting!
Old 18th June 2010, 05:34 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds View Post
Let's clear this up shall we, since you keep going on thundercrack.

These are the rules, as have been announced at the start of the thread and throughout, as it's progressed:

Each person who wants to enter has asked to be apart of it. The names were then split into groups of three, depending on who put their name down first. First come first served - that's the nature of this competition - it is after all, supposed to be like a final showdown of a Spaghetti Western to coincide with the prize; a Cult Spaghetti Western box set.

The questions will be asked by Me, the Competitions Moderator, at three seperate times of the day. The morning, the afternoon and the evening. Each of these times, three questions shall be asked, unless, ofcourse, stated by me, the Competitions Moderator. This will continue until saturday night. Unless of course there is a draw, then there will be a question asked sunday morning, before the new competition (which has another awesome prize by the way). These questions will not be incredibly difficult, nor will they be trick questions. It is, as previously stated, a quick fire comp. The first person to get the question correct will earn their group a point. I will then announce who got it correct first and post the new updated scores. Of course, at such a speed there's a chance there will be typos. And frankly, who cares, they're typos. It's not the end of the world. Final decision lies in the hands of the Competitions Moderator, that's me.

If a team does not enter for whatever reason or does not submit their answer fast enough, well, that's just the way the game is. It all comes down to luck.

First come first served. Fastest fingers win.

This is, like all the weekly comps, a bit of fun with a great prize at the end of it, for who ever manages to win. If you don't win, it doesn't matter. It's a bit of fun. If you do win - oooh yeah! High fives all around.

Kyle
Read this carefully Thundercrack-I thought this was all sorted.

ILUV-Is the comps mod.He set's the questions and makes the rules.His word is final.

Teddy, I'm a Scotch drinker - you know that. I just have the occasional brandy when I'm not drinking.
Old 18th June 2010, 08:35 AM
Ex-member
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Dude View Post
Why doesn't thundercrack suck it up like the rest of us and just enjoy the game at hand? I'll admit this comp is a bit hard to play but there's one every week so I don't see the big deal.
Exactly.

My team only has one point, I know the majority of the answers so far but I was too late, simple as.
Old 18th June 2010, 10:08 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Bloody hell! What nincompoop thought it was a good idea to set the question at 10/11 ish - it's too early!

Oh wait. That would be me.

*Flops out of bed, half dead*

Here's your 15 minute (ish) warning until the next question everyone. Plenty of time to reload your guns.

(Thanks a lot everyone )
Old 18th June 2010, 10:26 AM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

30) What brand of drink can often be found in gialli?
Cultist
Good Trader

JB whiskey
Active Cultist
Good Trader

j&b whiskey
Cult Rookie

Red wine. wild guess.

Like this? Share it using the links below!