Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2010

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th December 2010, 05:16 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Puppet Master: Axis of Evil - 26/12/10 - FINISHED

Howdy!

How was everyone's Christmas/Boxing Day? Had a good time?

Well, if not here's something to (possibly/hopefully) cheer you up. Meh.

This week's prize is none other than the latest Puppet Master sequel (about bloody time!). Who can resist the awesomeness of those killer puppets?

Well, here's all the info...

THE FIRST NEW PUPPET MASTER FEATURE FILM IN 10 YEARS!

From legendary independent writer-director-producer Charles Band (Re-Animator; Trancers; Ghoulies; Troll) and director David DeCoteau (Retro Puppet Master; Curse Of The Puppet Master; Puppet Master III: Toulon’s Revenge) comes Puppet Master: Axis Of Evil, the long awaited and highly anticipated ninth official entry in the cult ‘Puppet Master’ horror movie franchise, the most successful direct-to-video film series of all time.

In the latest outing for Andre Toulon’s deadly living puppets the action takes place following the events of ‘Puppet Master III: Toulon’s Revenge’ and begins in the California coastline’s Bodega Bay Inn during the height of World War II.

During his temporary job working at the Inn, physically disabled furniture maker Danny Coogan (Levi Fiehler) dreams of joining the war effort and fighting against the Germans and Japanese just like his soon-to-be-enlisted older brother, Don (Taylor M. Graham). Unfortunately, Danny’s disability has ruled out such dreams, leaving him disappointed and frustrated. However, the sudden and mysterious death of one of the inn’s guests, Mr. Toulon, results in Danny getting a real chance to take on the “Hitler lovin’ Nazi scum” on his home turf.

Following Toulon’s death, Danny finds a crate belonging to the old man containing a variety of puppets believed to possess the ability to move without strings. When he also discovers that two undercover Nazi assassins, Max (Tom Sandoval) and Klaus (Aaron Riber), along with beautiful Japanese saboteur Ozu (Ada Chao), are after Toulon’s secrets and plan to attack a local weapons manufacturing plant he decides to intervene. Realising Danny is on to them, the Nazis attack his family and kidnap his girlfriend, Beth (Jenna Gallaher), in order to lure him into their trap. But, with the living deadly dolls Blade, Pinhead, Jester, Tunneler, Leech Woman and Ninja alongside him, Danny is more than willing to take the fight to them.

Puppet Master: Axis Of Evil (cert. 15) will be released on DVD (£12.99) by Revolver Entertainment on 3rd January 2011.

But how do you win it?

Simple!

Christmas time is often associated with stories. Tales. Poems. Blah blah blah. So all you have to do is change one of the words from the above post's sentence. You can only change one word -and the sentence must make sense.

Be as imaginative as you can and let's see what we end up with. It's similar to chinese whispers. I saw it work on another forum, so hopefully it'll work here. If not, I'll step it and change it.

Oh, and entries that are deemed offensive will be deleted.

So here's the sentence:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me a partridge in a pear tree.

Just change one word. Then the next person chances one word of the new sentence, and so on.

The three winners will be randomly selected from those who have contributed most.

Good luck!
Old 27th December 2010, 05:30 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

I watched all the behind the scenes videos on the Fullmoon site while they were making this. Been meaning to pick it up being a huge fullmoon/Puppetmaster fan. You lucky beggers whoever wins a copy!
Old 27th December 2010, 06:18 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

OK, I'll start:

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear tree
Old 28th December 2010, 11:39 AM
Cultist

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie
Old 28th December 2010, 02:18 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

On the first day of Hanukkah my true love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie
Old 28th December 2010, 02:25 PM
Active Cultist

On the first day of Hanukkah my gentile love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie

edit: sorry, changed, I guess my previous suggestion might be deemed "offensive"

edit 2: crap, too late, back to my old one:

On the first day of Hanukkah my anal love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie

^Click for Primitive Doom Metal
Old 28th December 2010, 02:29 PM
Grindhouse Project Co-ordinator

On the first day of Hanukkah my anal love gave to me Alan Partridge in a meat pie
Old 28th December 2010, 02:30 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

On the first day of Hanukkah my anal hair gave to me Alan Partridge in a meat pie
Old 28th December 2010, 02:33 PM
Seasoned Cultist
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaghammer View Post
On the first day of Hanukkah my gentile love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie

edit: sorry, changed, I guess my previous suggestion might be deemed "offensive"

edit 2: crap, too late, back to my old one:

On the first day of Hanukkah my anal love gave to me Alan Partridge in a pear pie
Hahaha!
Old 28th December 2010, 04:06 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPWNINJA View Post
On the first day of Hanukkah my anal hair gave to me Alan Partridge in a meat pie

On the first day of Hanukkah my anal hair gave to me Alan Partridge in a COW pie

Like this? Share it using the links below!