Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th April 2011, 04:04 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Super Comp - Rubber Screening - 04/04/2011 - FINISHED

Hello!

Yes, that's right it's a Super Comp!

Thanks to Sam for suggesting this - we've got two tickets to give away to see Rubber on the bigscreen at The Rixty cinema in Brixton. The screening takes place at 23.50. Here's info on the screeening:

Picturehouse Culture Shock and Midnight Movies present the London Premiere of RUBBER, plus special guests.

On Friday 8 April, Midnight Movies comes to The Ritzy and teams up with Culture Shock to host the first London screening of RUBBER, directed by Quentin Dupieux (a.k.a Mr Oizo).

A bizarre tale of a killer tyre who goes on the rampage, pursued by an inept group of law enforcers and under the watchful eyes of a rag-tag bunch of thrill seekers. Sure to be the latest cult film phenomenon, RUBBER will have you rolling with laughter and leave you totally pumped.

Preceded by a themed party with Americana DJ and cocktails, a special introduction from producer Gregory Bernard (tbc), and a 'Short in the Dark' curated by our friends at The London Short Film Festival.

Dress code: rubber wear or tourist attire: bring your binoculars! Prizes for the best dressed.

For those who don't know about Rubber - the film tells the story of a killer...tyre. Yes, that's right. A great indie film this that oozes black comedy and is totally unique.

Here's the trailer...

( at the advert before that video on YouTube - "Kyle thought looks was all that matter" Aaaaanyway...)

How to win?

Well, you may not know this but Robert the Tyre is quite a celebrity and has a huge list of films he's appeared in. Below are 5 totally geniune *cough cough* screenshots of Robert the tyre in action - all you have to do is PM me the real name of each film. The two who guesses the most correct will win the tickets!

Good luck!

Kyle

The competition will end THURSDAY since the screening is on friday
Old 7th April 2011, 10:46 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Time's running out guys! Be sure to either PM me your answers or email them to me at kyle@cult-labs.com asap! Competition ends this evening! Eek!

Good luck!
Old 7th April 2011, 10:50 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

That's well worth entering. I saw Rubber the other night and it's a film that, if you get into it, it' is very rewarding.
Old 7th April 2011, 06:05 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

A great competition but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get to London for it so I'll have to miss this one. Can't wait to see it on DVD/BD when it comes out, sounds like a right giggle.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html

Like this? Share it using the links below!