Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2011 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=459)
-   -   Super Comp - Exclusive Money-can't-buy 13 Assassins Poster -28/04/2011 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2011/5505-super-comp-exclusive-money-cant-buy-13-assassins-poster-28-04-2011-a.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 28th April 2011 07:48 PM

Super Comp - Exclusive Money-can't-buy 13 Assassins Poster -28/04/2011

Hello everyone!

Well it appears these uber rare Super Comps are getting less and less uber rare lately - which is no bad thing!

This competition's prize is incredible, I'm sure you'll agree.

To celebrate the release of Takeshi Miike's (Ichi The Killer, Audition) fantastic new film 13 Assassins, we're giving away 1 super exclusive money-cant-buy quad poster of the film. These are the posters used at the cinema - the bigger the better as they always say. This is a MUST for any Miike fan out there - a true collector's item.

http://www.blogomatic3000.com/wp-con...4/13A-quad.jpg

The quad poster to one of Miike's greatest films (getting an 8 on IMDb!) can be YOURS. How? Well it actually couldn't be more simple. Head over to 13 Assassins - Cult Laboratories and click the like button. Then let me know by posting below. And bob's your uncle!

You'll then be put into a hat and randomly picked at the end of the week.

Easy peasy lemon sqeezy!

Good luck!

Kyle :ninja:

Gothicvamp1888 28th April 2011 07:51 PM

i clicked on like :)

Audition was an awesome movie.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 28th April 2011 07:55 PM

Ha that was quick! Nice job GothicVamp :)

Ah yeah, Audition is incredible! Have you seen many Miike films?

Victhulhu 28th April 2011 08:21 PM

Does it count if I "liked" this a few days ago? Because I totally did!

KPWNINJA 28th April 2011 08:33 PM

I clicked on like Kyle because Takeshi Miike is the greatest director the world has ever seen!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :lol:

In fact I was actually about to watch Miike's The Bird People in China tonight. Just waiting for friends to arrive! :p

The first film I had ever seen of Miike's was The Happiness of the Katakuris which I recommend everyone must see. In fact make sure to watch a double bill of The Happiness of the Katakuris and Visitor Q! :)

masdawg 28th April 2011 08:34 PM

I liked both the Facebook "like" button on the side of the page and the "like" button just above the comment form, as I wasn't entirely sure which one to like :lol: I gather it's the one above the comment form, so that those without Facebook can enter as well - but, what the hell - I liked them both! :thumb:

Miike films are always an interesting watch - to say the least :lol:
Imprint was the first I saw. I've now seen Audition, Visitor Q, Dead Or Alive (only #1 so far) and The Box (his Three Extremes film)
with Agitator, Ley Lines, MPD Psycho and Ichi The Killer still in the watch pile so far...

Kyle 28th April 2011 08:45 PM

damn need to win this :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::p ray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pra y::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

i liked :)

darthelvis 28th April 2011 09:08 PM

Likey likey!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 28th April 2011 09:12 PM

:laugh: That's a lot of pray's there, Slicer. And I thought I used emoticans a lot :p

Lots of Miike fan's on here - if you're all really nice, I may give away two of these posters instead :p

Keep your eyes out on twitter/facebook for other chances to win too! :)

PaulD 28th April 2011 09:15 PM

I liked this yesterday when I saw it on Facebook.