Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2011 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=459)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Dinoshark - 01/05/2011 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2011/5519-weekly-comp-dinoshark-01-05-2011-finished.html)

trouserpress 4th May 2011 09:50 AM

I will apologise for this in advance:

1. When her boyfriend said he was going to "eat her out", this wasn't what she had in mind.

I'm truly sorry.

trouserpress 4th May 2011 10:01 AM

Roger Corman: So we're making another shark movie.
Minion: Yes, it's called Dinoshark.
Corman: You know what film I really liked? Die Hard 4.0. Can we use that in here?
Minion: Er, this is a film about a Dinoshark.
Corman: You know, that scene where Bruce hits a plane with a police car? Can we do that? Do we have a plane?
Minion: We have a Dinoshark.
Corman: That'll do. Do we have a police car?
Minion: Er, we're on the ocean. My brother has a jet ski?
Corman: That'll do. Just make sure we get some nudity every 15 minutes. And a helicopter exploding.

Roughale 4th May 2011 03:18 PM

1. [in best documentary tone] "Here we see the feeding behaviour of the mean beach worm: Taking a break before it heads to the best bits"

2. "Yippee Ka Yeah - Mothersharker!"

3. "If you think this is bad, you should see this location at vacation peak season!"

4. No more halluzinating drugs for Roughy! :laugh:

Gigantor 4th May 2011 10:59 PM

IMAGE 1
While topless beaches have become popular around the world,Bottomless beaches in New Guinea have become all the rage

IMAGE 2
Even in a near death experience Joe wasn't going to be shown up

IMAGE 3
Micheal Bay remakes Barney the Dinosaur

bruty 5th May 2011 03:02 PM

If you ever wondered where the Aussies got their sausages for the barbie from....

Picture 1 obviously

Prince_Vajda 5th May 2011 05:36 PM

Picture One) Zombie Flesh Eaters leaving behind leftovers

Picture Two) Nasty jetski attack – innocent Dinoshark loses eleven teeth

Picture Three) It’s not man-made! Ancient cave painting reveals – global warming started 200 million years ago!

Greetings!

Gigantor 6th May 2011 06:30 PM

IMAGE !

1.Jenny quickly realized that tweeting while your on the back of a Sand buggy doing 100 MPH is probably isn't such a good idea

2.The next time your Para sailing instructor says "Don't cross the lines"He means Don't cross the lines

the blob 6th May 2011 10:00 PM

IMAGE 1

"I should never have eaten that curry last night...."

trouserpress 8th May 2011 10:49 AM

1: "At least I didn't buy a one-piece swim suit."

trouserpress 8th May 2011 10:52 AM

2: When someone complained to Roger Corman that with these latest movies he was really "jumping the shark", he didn't take it as an insult, he took it as a suggestion.