Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th October 2011, 03:18 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Super Comp - Tickets To The Dungeons - 25/10/2011

Hello everyone!

It's nearly Halloween and here is a very fitting competition perfect for this time of the year. We've teamed up with The Dungeons to give one very lucky winner a pair of tickets to any of The Dungeons, including..

AND

How cool is that?!

What better way to get into the Halloween theme than a trip to any of the UK's scariest, goriest attractions; The Dungeons?

Visit The Blackpool Towers Dungeon (which only opened last month!) for a hideous encounter with the disease ridden plague victims, the rowdy murderous vikings and evil witches as you dare to take a trip on the extreme drop tower! Or maybe you'd rather come face to face with Sawney Bean - the king of Cannibals - and the infamous Burke and Hare at Edinburgh's Dungeon? Perhaps London Dungeon's offering of Jack the Ripper murders, Mrs Lovett's delicious meat-pies and a run through the Great Fire of London is just what the twisted surgeon ordered? Then of course there's the York Dungeons, home to ghosts and witches, Vikings and Gladiators and those horrid historical celebrities, Guy Fawkes and Dick Turpin.

Which one would you dare to visit if you win the pair of tickets we have up for grabs?

To win this pair of tickets, all you have to do is come up with your very own attraction that would be ideal for The Dungeons! Simply create a morbidly enticing Dungeons attraction such as a reinactment of a particually gruesome historical scene, ormaybe a ride thats bound to send shivers up your spine thats based on a terrifying paranormal UK legend?

Whatever it is, let us know below! Be as detailed as you like - pictures are always a bonus.

The best entry will win themselves a pair of tickets that can be used at any of the UK Dungeons.

This competition ends next week - the 1st of November ad the pair of tickets will be sent out to the winner.

Check out the below links for more information:

GOOD LUCK!

Kyle

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 25th October 2011 at 05:16 PM.
Old 25th October 2011, 06:46 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

A few years back me, my wife and a few friends went to watch the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Edinburgh and while we were there, we visited their Dungeons, absolutely fantastic day out, highly recommended for everyone on here! I can only assume the others are just as good

Sometimes, dead is better
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 25th October 2011, 07:14 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

The London S&M Dungeon
where all your morbid fears come true!

see everything from leather clad woman who love to whip you silly to a jack the ripper clone who just wants to eat you!

My DVD Collection
Tumblr

Last edited by nekromantik; 25th October 2011 at 11:43 PM.
Old 1st November 2011, 12:56 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
The London S&M Dungeon
where all your morbid fears come true!

see everything from leather clad woman who love to whip you silly to a jack the ripper clone who just wants to eat you!
Well done Nek, you've just won yourself a pair of tickets. Now that was too easy!

Like this? Share it using the links below!