Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2011

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th November 2011, 08:09 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

I guess the worst present I ever got was a box of Ritz crackers from my uncle. They were meant as a joke, but I love the things and its kinda become a tradition now where he gets me a box every year.
He bought me a Billie Piper album once too. Not the best at giving gifts!
Old 14th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Send a message via Yahoo to darthelvis

I once got a dancing teddy bear from my parents that sang Mambo Number 5. Now seeing as I'm in my 30's and I hate that song with a passion, this wasn't the best of gifts! Great to set up at a window so it opens the blinds from time to time so your neighbours think you are a peeping tom.
Hang Loose & Join the Community @ www.theforcebook.com
Old 14th November 2011, 12:03 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

worst present received
INGLORIOUS BASTERDS from a dear friend, who hummed and hawed before actually giving me this, saying "wasnt sure if yould have this etc..."
(because i basically TOLD him to get me Jackie Brown the year before, the only one of turdantino's films i can stand....)

i have never watched it, and never will.

OR
Straight to the Gate by the Headhunters cd. anodyne funk from 77.
though it does have a track called Pork Soda on it.

worst present given
AIDS
well it would be surely?
MECHAGODPHILLA likes this.
Old 14th November 2011, 12:10 PM
Cult Rookie

Default why do nans bother

the absolute crapest prezzie i ever got was from my nan it was a cd oh gr8 till you open it and are met with billy pipers trainwreck back in the 90s

but the gift i would present to ....drum role ....justin bieber the cocky little runt is one of those snake puppets from the nightmare before christmas caus it would eat him his family and give us all a our sanity back

ps i watch dirty digest last night and the bieber part of the show went over to new york were 2 gay guys said the same thing ive been saying for 6 months ......justin bieber looks like a young lesbian ...i have no problem with gays or lesbians but what ever this talentless hack is he must be stopped
any1 agree bieber fans please dont hert me u psychos
Old 14th November 2011, 08:37 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehamish View Post
worst present received
INGLORIOUS BASTERDS from a dear friend, who hummed and hawed before actually giving me this, saying "wasnt sure if yould have this etc..."
(because i basically TOLD him to get me Jackie Brown the year before, the only one of turdantino's films i can stand....)

i have never watched it, and never will.

OR
Straight to the Gate by the Headhunters cd. anodyne funk from 77.
though it does have a track called Pork Soda on it.

worst present given
AIDS
well it would be surely?
If you have never watched it and never will how do you know you don't like it??
Old 14th November 2011, 08:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I can't think of any bad presents i've received really...
Last Christmas my Mother did get me Toy Story figures, It was kind of embarrasing, But they are pretty cool little figures and I do love Toy Story so It wasn't bad

Old 14th November 2011, 08:45 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Something I would like to give to someone I hate though would be...A shotgun blast to the face. I obviously never would, But sure what like to and probably would have to actually think about it for a sec if I ever had the chance to do it and get away with it.
I usually am a very kind, accepting person and think it's wrong to 'HATE' but there was some little Fu*ks who made my life a living hell when I was in High School and I will NEVER forgive them!
If I saw them today and it was somehow legal for me to shoot people in the face, As I said. I would actually be considering it!
Old 14th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDogWeTrust View Post
I can't think of any bad presents i've received really...
Last Christmas my Mother did get me Toy Story figures, It was kind of embarrasing, But they are pretty cool little figures and I do love Toy Story so It wasn't bad

I actually just remembered a BAD gift that I received.

I remember my older half sister (My fathers daughter from a previous relationship) had this body board stored in the garage. She had already moved out of home and everything so she had basically left it behind. I guess for some dumb reason after we moved out of that house my father decides to wrap this body board and give it to me as a Christmas gift. I don't know what he was thinking, It was so obvious it was the one that was in the garage...It had a very specific design! I think I used it once after that, When my Father and I went to the local rock pool (Which I hated but my Father was too cheap and lazy to go to a public pool).
Old 15th November 2011, 05:21 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

A DVD of GIRLS GONE WILD:SHADY OAKS RETIREMENT HOME
Old 15th November 2011, 06:28 AM
Ex-Member

The worst present I ever recieved from a close friend was a tub of pins. That's right. A small tub of drawing pins. The logic behind this was - because I enjoy writing, I may need to post ideas on my wall.

A present to send an enemy or someone I don't like is simple. I'd send them 'It's a Wonderful Life' in the hope it makes them better people.

Like this? Share it using the links below!