Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   The Wild Geese: Round 2 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2012/10238-wild-geese-round-2-a.html)

Nordicdusk 30th December 2012 02:55 PM

The Wild Geese: Round 2

The Three Kings -

1) In the classic Christmas movie, A Christmas Story ,Ralphie (played by Peter Billingsley) refers to someone as "Black Bart". In which other film does Peter Billingsley refer to someone as "Black Bart"?

Answer

The Film is Death Valley

2)Guess the actors

Johnny Depp im not 100%

Uma Thurman

Marlon Brando

Nordicdusk 30th December 2012 03:05 PM

Im skipping to the bonus questions the images are not working for the second teams question. I also have no idea what the other questions are yet.

Bonus Questions

9) In an episode of Mr Bean, the excentric character takes his girlfriend to see a horror film. What is the name of the film they watch?

A Nightmare on Elm Street

10) Bruce Forsyth starred in which 70s Disney film?

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Nordicdusk 30th December 2012 03:09 PM

Well Dae or Gag any ideas i dont want to submit my answers if im not sure dont want to loose us points. Ill try the others as soon as the images are visible.

Nordicdusk 30th December 2012 03:34 PM

Eagles Over London

7) Name the 5 films:

8) What colour are the roses on the carpet in the underwater ballroom in Inferno?

The Roses are white with red outer trim.

Daemonia 31st December 2012 02:20 PM

Hi mate. Sorry I haven't been round much - my internet keeps cutting out as BT are working on the line.

I think you're right about Johnny Depp.

I also think the shot of the soldiers marching *might* be from Ilsa She Wolf of the SS, but not 100% on that, as I'm just guessing in the dark.

I'd say the answers you've got so far are correct, so submit them if time's running out. Hopefully I'll maintain a stable 'net connection for the next round.

And where's gag?

Daemonia 31st December 2012 02:22 PM

Name the 5 films:

Zombie Holocaust
Clownhouse

And they're just guesses. I haven't the foggiest what the others are. Is that one from Wolf Creek? Damn. And possibly My Name is Nobody?

Daemonia 31st December 2012 02:26 PM

Is the Jeff Daniels pic from Dumb and Dumber or its sequel?

Nordicdusk 31st December 2012 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 307465)
Hi mate. Sorry I haven't been round much - my internet keeps cutting out as BT are working on the line.

I think you're right about Johnny Depp.

I also think the shot of the soldiers marching *might* be from Ilsa She Wolf of the SS, but not 100% on that, as I'm just guessing in the dark.

I'd say the answers you've got so far are correct, so submit them if time's running out. Hopefully I'll maintain a stable 'net connection for the next round.

And where's gag?

No worries at all but i think we deserve some free films for being the only two man team :lol: