Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26th February 2012, 12:24 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) - 26/02/2012 - FINISHED

Hi all,

Fancy winning one of the greatest zombie releases coming out this year? Well here's all the details and how....

“SOAVI’S MAJESTIC MASTERPIECE OF SURREALISTIC SANGUINE CINEMA.” (10/10) – BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM.

From Michele Soavi, director of “The Church” and “The Sect”, comes Dellamorte Dellamore (aka The Cemetery Man), a surreal blend of George Romero gore, Dario Argento style and ‘Monty Python’ irreverence, and arguably the weirdest zombie movie ever made. Based on the novel by Tiziano Sclavi, creator of the cult comic book hero “Dylan Dog”, the film stars Rupert Everett (Stardust; St. Trinian’s; Shrek), Anna Falchi (The Princess And The Pauper) and Francois Hadji-Lazaro (Brotherhood Of The Wolf; The City Of Lost Children).

Meet Francesco Dellamorte (Rupert Everett), gravedigger and guardian of the mythical Buffalora Cemetery where the dead just don’t stay dead. Seven days after burial, the fresh cadavers claw their way out of their coffins looking for flesh to eat. And it’s Francesco’s job to dispatch these ‘Returners’ before they escape into the local community.

But his quest to stop the dead from invading the world of the living falters when he falls in love with a beautiful and enigmatic widow visiting her husband’s crypt. For when he kills her by mistake, and is cursed to see her face for eternity, the difference between being alive and dead becomes chillingly confused in his shocked and romantically damaged brain.

Hip, offbeat, gory, funny and intensely erotic, Dellamorte Dellamore is a totally unique horror movie that demands to be seen.

Dellamorte Dellamore – The Cemetery Man (cert. 18) will be released on DVD (£15.99) by Shameless Screen Entertainment on 27th February 2012. Special Features include: audio commentary by director Michele Soavi and writer Gianni Romoli; exclusive booklet of Alan Jones’ personal on-set memoir; trailers; photo gallery; English and Italian (with English subtitles) audio options.

To win..........

The zombies have risen from this odd cemetery but Rupert Everett is away in Hollywood shooting the new Shrek film! All hell has broken loose as a wide spread zombie plague speeds across the world, one blood soaked, bone-crunching bite at a time.

Fortunatly, there's a safe house. A zombie safe house!

You run towards the safe house as a horde of undead savages shuffle towards you. But what's this? There's a large lock on the safe house door - you'll need a code to get in there!

Simply figure out the code from the zombie-related questions that shall follow. Once you have it rush to the 'Zombie Safe House' section in my Comp Corner (Kyle's Comp Corner - Cult Labs), enter the code/password and run inside, bolting the door behind you!

Everyone who enters this safe house will be put into a random draw and three lucky winners will grab themselves Shameless' Dellamorte Dellamore

And what's more, there's three DVD/Blu-Rays lying around inside the new Safe House. The first three to enter can claim one of these for themselves AND be entered into the draw! So, hurry - don't become zombie chow!

The questions will be posted in a sec.

Good luck labbers!

Kyle

(braaaaaaaaains)

-----------------------------------------

Shameless' Dellamorte Dellamore (Cemetery Man) is out on DVD on the 27th Feb and can be pre-ordered from here:

- Amazon

- HMV

- Play

Last edited by iluvdvds@Cult Labs; 26th February 2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 26th February 2012, 12:28 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Even though I've got a copy of this heading my way I'll be having a go at this, sounds like loads of fun
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 26th February 2012, 12:30 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Awesome comp!!!
Old 26th February 2012, 12:40 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Another awesome idea from Kyle!

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 26th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Aaaah, thank yoou

Ok, here's those all important questions for the code...

1) The 4th letter of the director of the original Night Of The Living Dead’s middle name

2) The 1st letter of the first name of the writer of The Magic Island (one of the first books to mention ‘zombies’)

3) The 3rd number of the year Dellamorte Dellamore was released.

4) The 5th letter of an upcoming animated zombie film from the makers of Caroline (that I cannot freakin' wait for!)

5) Complete the famous zombie game title, Left _ Dead

6) The Double Tap is rule number….

7) The last letter of the first name of the actor who played a freaky kid who loved the taste of his mother’s boobies in a certain Italian zombie film.

8) The first letter of the Norwegian nazi film from 2009.

9) 'After Death' is widely said to be what number in the somewhat confusing Zombie series?

10) The 10th letter of the title of the British Zom com which raises the important question of whether dogs can look up or not.

Work out the numbers/letters then head to the Zombie Safe Room (found in the Comp Corner's main forum section. Enter the numbers/letters in order (all capitals) and you're safe.

No clues will be given here - I've turned into a zombie too.

The world explodes on this coming sunday so all those who cant figure it out by then will die and not be entered into the random draw

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

Kyle
nekromantik likes this.
Old 26th February 2012, 01:42 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

I found everything but I can't get in, damn
Old 26th February 2012, 01:45 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer6 View Post
I found everything but I can't get in, damn
Make sure it's in CAPITALS Sawyer Still no luck, you've got something wrong.
Old 26th February 2012, 01:51 PM
Competitions Moderator
Good Trader

And as an added bonus, who ever gets first place (in the random draw) can run next week's competition! I haven't done that in a while, so here's your chance. Of course, if the person doesn't want to, no worries. Whoever runs the competition next week, will get to pick the competition prize, the method of winning AND keep a copy of the prize for themselves too.
Rik and nekromantik like this.
Old 26th February 2012, 01:56 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via MSN to nekromantik

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvdvds@Cult Labs View Post
And as an added bonus, who ever gets first place (in the random draw) can run next week's competition! I haven't done that in a while, so here's your chance. Of course, if the person doesn't want to, no worries. Whoever runs the competition next week, will get to pick the competition prize, the method of winning AND keep a copy of the prize for themselves too.
Great idea!

My DVD Collection
Tumblr
Old 26th February 2012, 02:06 PM
Cult Addict

7) Is bloody harsh man!
I think I got most of them though. Awsome Idea for a comp.

DVD and BD collection

Like this? Share it using the links below!