Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By PaulD
  • 1 Post By sawyer6
  • 1 Post By Phurious
  • 1 Post By Aurora75
  • 1 Post By Delirium

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18th April 2012, 01:48 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Extra Comp - Win Tickets to see The Divide at Leicester Square! - FINISHED

There's nothing quite like watching a film on the big screen. Except perhaps watching an incredible film one of the biggest screens inside one of the most beautiful cinemas! That's right, we're giving away a pair of tickets to two very lucky Cult Labbers (or more if you're especially nice!)

To win, all you have to do is say what you would do if you knew that the world was going to end in a couple of hours time due to a huge nuclear holocaust. Would you prepare yourself, hide, find a shelter for your family and loved ones. Or would you go crazy and have some fun?!

Post your thoughts here!

On Friday morning, I'll select the best answers and they'll each win an exclusive The Divide t-shirt and a pair of tickets to see The Divide at any screening this weekend (or sometime next week if you prefer) at the Empire Cinema, Leicester Square!

It's that simple!

Be sure to visit EMPIRE CINEMAS Listings for Leicester Square for more info too!

Good luck,

Kyle
Old 18th April 2012, 01:49 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

God I wish I lived in London. Inbetween this and all the good stuff that goes on at the Prince Charles theatre I'm so so jealous.
Old 18th April 2012, 02:44 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Does the comp include plane tickets ?
iluvdvds@Cult Labs likes this.
Old 19th April 2012, 04:46 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I guess it'd be a good time to take up smoking again!

The 'best' part of me would say look after my family, hide underground and take provisions, but the 'real' part of me says hot foot to the Empire Leicester Square and take a Blu of Evil Dead II and watch it on the main screen... a few times. Hell, maybe I'd take some of the cock ends that I work for, lock 'em in a smaller screen and make them watch Base-moi over and over

Midnight Video 26: The Great Silence, My Favourite Year and Brain Damage
Old 19th April 2012, 07:54 AM
Active Cultist

I would break into my local Iceland shop and attempt to Cryongenically freeze myself amongst the frozen peas. Hopefully after the dust has settled somebody will find me and revive me with a short burst in a microwave.

It's either that or stick 'Threads' on the dvd player and try to come to terms with what's about to happen...
Old 19th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

In my head - If I had a basement (which I don't) then I'd go all Michael Shannon in Take Shelter and hide the missus in there, ensuring said basement had a TV & DVD player so we could enjoy Tarkovsky's Stalker as a little light entertainment. Of course not before standing in the street waving a battered copy of Nevil Shute's On the Beach and screaming "You Maniacs! You blew it up!" in the best Charlton Heston impression I could muster. Hopefully we'd make it, and along with our dog (which I'd now be able to telepathically communicate with ala A Boy and his Dog) we could scavenge the wastelands of Britain for food, fending off cannibalistic gangs in custom vehicles, hideously mutated beings and chavs (who wouldn't be distinguishable from the other hideously mutated beings, other than wearing Burberry). Then we'd live apocalyptically ever after.

In reality - After the obligatory phone calls and goodbyes, I'd grab a bottle of wine, and with the missus on my arm, sit back and enjoy the fireworks (trying hard not to ponder on all the unwatched stuff on my shelves!)
Old 20th April 2012, 09:40 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Time's up everyone!

Originally I was on,y going to give away two pairs of tickets, but it would be a bit mean for only one person to leave without winning so....tickets all round!

Congratulations to

Phurious

Aurora75

Delirium

You've both just won yourself a pair of tickets to see The Divide at the Empire Cinema, Leicester Square.

I'll get in touch with you regarding how to pick them up etc a little later today.

Well done

Kyle

Like this? Share it using the links below!