Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree38Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st June 2012, 10:38 AM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Super Comp - Signed God Bless America Numbered Artwork! - 21 June 2012

Hi everyone,

We've got one heck of a competition for you!

To celebrate the release of the fantastic new movie, God Bless America (the ultimate vigilante film) out on DVD on the 9th July (see the official site at God Bless America Official UK Hubsite - Cult Laboratories for more details) we're giving away an incredible prize.

A limited edition poster of God Bless America signed and numbered by the artist himself (there are only 10 in existence!) could be all yours!

We have two to give away in this competition!

But how do you win? Well, as you probably know, GBA centers around a pair of vigilantes who have had enough of modern life. They steal a car, grab a shotgun and decide to rid the world of all it's annoyances once and for all! From people who talk in the cinema to slow walkers.

So, what things about modern life irritate you the most? What things would you like to add to Frank's list of things to destroy?

Let us know below and on Friday the 29th, the two greatest answers will be picked by me and they'll each win one of this highly collectable and very very VERY exclusive prizes!

Remember, please keep things light and fun!

Anyone and everyone can enter!

Good luck,

Kyle
sawyer6 and Marcus like this.
Old 21st June 2012, 10:48 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

The Kardashians.
sawyer6 and Hawkmonger like this.
Old 21st June 2012, 11:00 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Reality TV shows and the z-listers who appear on them. I think it's only a matter of time before we see Celebrity Battle Royale in which Jordan will be forced to defend her monstrous boobs with a saucepan lid as Posh Spice cowers behind a didgeridoo for protection...

I must admit, I'd be half tempted to watch a reality TV show like that.

What else? Ambulance-chasing legal firms that advertise everywhere asking whether or not viewers/readers have had an accident in the last few years. Wouldn't it be ironic if the CEOs of these companies met with "accidents" themselves?
Old 21st June 2012, 11:06 AM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload View Post
Reality TV shows and the z-listers who appear on them. I think it's only a matter of time before we see Celebrity Battle Royale in which Jordan will be forced to defend her monstrous boobs with a saucepan lid as Posh Spice cowers behind a didgeridoo for protection...

I must admit, I'd be half tempted to watch a reality TV show like that.

What else? Ambulance-chasing legal firms that advertise everywhere asking whether or not viewers/readers have had an accident in the last few years. Wouldn't it be ironic if the CEOs of these companies met with "accidents" themselves?
There's a few reality shows that are okay.

I read an article yesterday about a new reality show they've just announced. It's a peer into the lives of Clint Eastwood, His wife and daughters. They say Clint isn't impressed with this but he wants his wife to be happy.
Old 21st June 2012, 11:15 AM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

I read about that when it was announced and thought it was some kind of joke.

There's another hate: pussy-whipped celebs.
Old 21st June 2012, 05:06 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Jedward ARGH so so annoying and iritating..
Old 21st June 2012, 05:28 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Tabloid Media / Womans Magazines

They fill their papers/magazines with complete rubbish filled with self centered celebs. Telling every women on earth how fat they are and how shit they look unless they fit into a size 0. When there is actual real news to be printed the front of their papers usually have some love split rubbish or oh no some pop star got drunk and fell on the street. I remember someone reading out an advice piece in a womens mag saying her 5 year relationship was breaking down and she was depressed the advice was try loose some weight to win back your man. COME ON NOW. Where do you go from there.
Daemonia and Pete like this.
Old 21st June 2012, 05:43 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Junk mail not just ones posted through letter box but ones in newspapers as well you pick up a daily newspaper and tonnes of crap inside the paper just falls out and all over the floor GRRR now that iritates me...
Old 21st June 2012, 08:23 PM
Seasoned Cultist

Can I say Russell Brand? The Americans seem to have become obsessed with him, shoehorning him into films wherever possible and regardless of suitability. They put him in an Adam Sandler Disney movie for crying out loud!

When can we admit he's a talentless halfwit and have him out away?
Daemonia, DrTerror and Nordicdusk like this.
Old 22nd June 2012, 08:13 AM
Seasoned Cultist

All competition contestants that win instead of me - y'all have no clue how I hate 'em, makes me furious, like last time my saw broke when I was workin' on my shotgun, as it may take some time to fix that and the leg that got hurt badly - I'd happily hand that task over to Frank!

Daemonia likes this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!