Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2012 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Airborne - 15 July 2012 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2012/9122-weekly-comp-airborne-15-july-2012-finished.html)

Nordicdusk 16th July 2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 257916)
Would it sicken you all, that the last one is the one i got straight away?:pound: At least watching that film has finally paid off :laugh:

Dam right it does i dont have a clue about the last one at first i had an idea then i checked it and i was wrong so now im back to square one.

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 22nd July 2012 10:52 AM

Time's up!

The correct answers were.....

1) Star Wars (any in the series)

2) The Muppets Movie

3) Hellraiser

4) The Avengers

5) A Nightmare On Elm Street

6) The Return Of The Living Dead

7) The Shinning

8) The Silence Of The Lambs

9) South Park Movie

10) The Little Shop Of Horrors

11) A Nightmare Before Christmas

12) The Phantom Of The Paradise

Well done to all those who entered and especially those who got all 12 correct. But there can only be three winners and the randomly selected three are....

:first: Sawyer6!

:second: Moe!

:third: Jinx Barkman!

Congratulations! :woot:

Moe, I don't think you've won on here before, so could you PM me an address you would like this prize sent to please? And be sure to join in the convos on the forum :)

If you didn't win, don't worry! Pre-order your copy from Amazon today - out on the 30th July.
New comp will be up shotly!

Kyle

Nordicdusk 22nd July 2012 10:57 AM

Wow i never even got close to getting the last one.

Well done guys :clap:

Hawkmonger 22nd July 2012 11:19 AM

Congratulation Troll's and Trollets!:clap:

sawyer6 22nd July 2012 11:19 AM

Congrats to Moe and Jinx Barkman :clap::clap:

Daemonia 22nd July 2012 11:36 AM

Well done to the winners. :clap:

But who's Moe? Another poster we'll never see again, no doubt. :lol:

Why not do what they do on other forums? What we do on another forum I help to run is that we 'hide' certain forums and you have to reach a certain amount of postings before the forum becomes accessible to them. That way it makes people participate and not just enter comps or, in our case, simply sign up to sell their DVDs/BDs and in a few rare cases were ripping off the forum members. So we made sure that you had become a full participating member before being able to engage in trading.

Just a thought...

sawyer6 22nd July 2012 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 259265)

Why not do what they do on other forums? What we do on another forum I help to run is that we 'hide' certain forums and you have to reach a certain amount of postings before the forum becomes accessible to them. That way it makes people participate and not just enter comps or, in our case, simply sign up to sell their DVDs/BDs and in a few rare cases were ripping off the forum members. So we made sure that you had become a full participating member before being able to engage in trading.

Just a thought...

Moe is a member over a year and has only one post!

Rik 22nd July 2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemonia (Post 259265)

Just a thought...

Good idea, definitely worth thinking about.
Congrats to the winners BTW :clap:

DrTerror 22nd July 2012 12:40 PM

Congratulations to the winners, and to everyone who got Phantom of the Paradise - spent most of the week trying to work it out and got nowhere close.

Susan Foreman 22nd July 2012 04:26 PM

Congrats to Sawyer6, Jinx Barkman and a special well done to Moe for losing his virginity here!