Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Members' Club > Competition Corner > Competition Archive > Past Competitions - 2012
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd September 2012, 05:39 PM
Competitions Moderator
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Default Weekly Comp - The Aggression Scale - 2 Sept 2012 - FINISHED

GRRRR!

That's my angry intro, for this competition is all about aggression. Which is very fitting because this week's prize is The Aggression Scale (what are the chances?!).

Here's all the detaisl...

The Aggression Scale

“Damn near perfect.” – BeyondHollywood.com.

Home Alone” meets “First Blood” as two teen siblings take on a group of vicious hitmen in this tense and brutal home invasion thriller from up-and-coming genre director Steven C. Miller.

Directed by Steven C. Miller (Scream Of The Banshee; Zombie Transfusion), the man behind the soon-to-be-released suburban nightmare shocker “Under The Bed” and the highly anticipated reboot of the 1984 cult classic “Silent Night, Deadly Night”.

Written by Ben Powell (Satanic), the film stars Ryan Hartwig (Parks And Recreation; Cold Case), Fabianne Therese (John Dies At The End) and Derek Mears (Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides; Predators; Friday The 13th) and reunites “Twins Peaks” stars Ray Wise (Mad Men; X-Men: First Class; Reaper) and Dana Ashbrook (Crash; The Kill Point).

Released from prison on bail for 48 hours after being charged with murder, ruthless crime boss Reg Bellavance is planning on avoiding a life behind bars by skipping the country with his young son. But first he needs to lay his hands on the illegally gained stash of cash he had put aside to fund his departure. Bellavance places the task of finding the money in the hands of hitman Lloyd and his accomplices, instructing them to hunt down and kill anybody who could possibly have been involved in the money’s disappearance. Their bloody trail of murder and destruction eventually leads to the new home of Bill and Maggie Rutledge and their kids, Lauren and Owen. On paper, this particular hit should be the easiest and most rewarding of the lot. What Lloyd and his goons don’t know – but are soon to find out – is emotionally disturbed Owen has a secret history of violent behaviour that makes their exploits look like child’s play in comparison.

If, like us, you’ve ever wondered what “Home Alone” would have been like if it had been a gritty, violent thriller instead of a cutesy, slapstick comedy then ‘The Aggression Scale’ is just the film for you. There’s still plenty of black humour here, but the tension, action and bloodletting is seriously hardcore, thanks in no small part to the presence of one of cinema’s most original anti-heroes in the form of young Owen Rutledge. And, just when you think the movie is over, director Steven C. Miller delivers a fantastic head-rush of a final scene that will have genre fans begging for more.

“Clever, sleazy and breezy crime thriller… Home Alone meets Rambo… one hell of a fun flick.” – Dread Central.

The Aggression Scale Trailer 2012 HD - YouTube

THE AGGRESSION SCALE is out on DVD and Blu-ray on the 3rd September

-----------------------------

TO WIN....

The best cure to anger is comedy. Unless of course people are laughing at you, whilst angry. Then, that's not such a good cure.

As such, all you have to do is come up with a fun caption for either of these three angry pictures:

PICTURE #1

PICTURE #2

PICTURE #3

The three funniest captions will be selected on Sunday and they'll each win the incredible film, The Aggression Scale -which is basically an adult version of Home Alone

Anyone can enter and there's no limit to the amount of captions you post.

Good luck!

Kyle
PaulD and sawyer6 like this.
Old 3rd September 2012, 06:01 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Should be fun!
Pic #1 "You really think I'm gonna give you a kiss after you've just licked your own balls, hell no!"

Pic #2 "Stephen just saw the new artwork for the upcoming Grease 2 Blu Ray"

Pic #3 "What have I told you about hanging round with those weirdo Cult Labber freaks!!?"
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 3rd September 2012, 11:54 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Pic #1 Mr Blonde and Mr White in one of their usual fights,true reservoir dogs!
Pic #2 F***ing trolls
pic #3 Don't tell me again I'm fat
Old 5th September 2012, 09:50 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Pic #1 Why did you redecorate? The wallpaper looks like the bedroom of a giallo movie!
Pic #2 My teeth hurt! You told me it was an apple!
Pic #3 Have you seen my finger puppet?
Old 5th September 2012, 03:01 PM
Seasoned Cultist

#1: You never say anything bad about that doggy dude in Twilight again - NEVER EVER!

#2: KYLE, I know where your car is parked!

#3: Look, I swallowed that blue pill 2 minutes ago and it is already working on my finger, so let's just wait a few more minutes, darling!
Old 5th September 2012, 09:40 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

1) like to see you cry wolf now
2) argh this voice activated app a load of crap
3) go on pull my finger
Old 6th September 2012, 08:17 AM
Seasoned Cultist

I got another one for #2:

Modern visualization of the Bible - Genesis - Adam bites the apple.
Old 6th September 2012, 09:07 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

1). ok your fed up off doggy style lets see how you like a bit of ruff for a change .
3 wife i said no.. husband oh go on please just let me on the ps3 just for 1 hr.
Old 6th September 2012, 09:43 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Pic 1: "You'll be Husky in more ways than one when I've finished throttling you"

Pic 2: "Honey, this new mirror ain't half as good as the old one, can barely see a thing" "I swear technology is going backwards"

Pic 3: "Look, I said I would allow one finger only to start with, one! How do I now explain my funny walk to the lads later. 50 Shades of Grey really has warped your fragile little mind"

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 8th September 2012, 10:21 AM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Pic #2 - Try as he might, he just couldn't finish bashing one out to the "Members photos" thread.

Like this? Share it using the links below!