Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2013 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=457)
-   -   Super Comp - Sinister Kids Competition - 22 Jan 2013- FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2013/10410-super-comp-sinister-kids-competition-22-jan-2013-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 22nd January 2013 11:16 AM

Super Comp - Sinister Kids Competition - 22 Jan 2013- FINISHED

Hello everyone,

We are running one heck of a competition over on the official Sinister Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SinisterUK - that is a great way of getting your kids creative and beckoning them into horror :p

One lucky winner will walk away with...

For the grown up:

- Sinister on DVD or Blu-ray
- An exclusive Sinister t-shirt
- Sinister's poster

For the kids:

- The complete Goosebumps HorrorLand Collection (all 10 books)
- Mr Creepy's Magic Set
- Mister Maker's huge craft kit!

While three runners up will grab themselves a DVD/Blu-ray copy of Sinister, the exclusive tee and it's poster!

How do you win? Simple!

Send in your kid's drawing of a scary monster or a photo of them pulling a scary face/wearing a creepy costume to either the Sinister facebook page linked above, here, via a PM or email me (kyle@cult-labs.com)

Each entry will be added to the Sinister UK's Competition Facebook photo gallery and the competition is open only to UK residents.

This super comp will ends Monday 4th Feb, 2013. If you don't have any kids, but would still like to enter, nephews, neices, friend's kids and so on all count too!

So, get entering!

Good luck,

Kyle

Rik 22nd January 2013 11:22 AM

Already got Dylan on board seeing as we're snowed in again :)

sawyer6 22nd January 2013 11:35 AM

I WILL KIDNAP A KID TO DO THAT FOR ME ! JUST KIDDING,MY NIECE TO THE RESCUE

Rik 22nd January 2013 01:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is Dylan's entry, took him about 10 minutes.

Ladies & Gentleman, The Dediphocious by Dylan Stewart, aged 9

Attachment 97592

Roughale 22nd January 2013 01:40 PM

Damn, I am not from the UK and do not have kids (that I know of :happy:) - what am I doing wrong here? I also end up on my facebook page when I am clicking on the link above...

All that concern of uttermost importance to the whole world aside, I vote for Dylan as winner - snake hands rule! :clap:

sawyer6 22nd January 2013 01:44 PM

I didn't see that it was for UK residents :doh: my niece made a drawning already :(

Rik 22nd January 2013 01:45 PM

Let me just say this now too, I had no input or influence in his drawing, I told him about the comp when I saw it on Facebook yesterday, reminded him when I saw Kyle post it here and he went off and drew that in his bedroom. TBH, he's actually drawn better pics than that, but he said he was rushing so I could get an entry in quickly :)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 22nd January 2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roughale (Post 314944)
Damn, I am not from the UK and do not have kids (that I know of :happy:) - what am I doing wrong here? I also end up on my facebook page when I am clicking on the link above...

All that concern of uttermost importance to the whole world aside, I vote for Dylan as winner - snake hands rule! :clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 314947)
I didn't see that it was for UK residents :doh: my niece made a drawning already :(

You can still send them in for fun. I'm sure your niece would be happy to see its up on the official film page!

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 22nd January 2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 314948)
Let me just say this now too, I had no input or influence in his drawing, I told him about the comp when I saw it on Facebook yesterday, reminded him when I saw Kyle post it here and he went off and drew that in his bedroom. TBH, he's actually drawn better pics than that, but he said he was rushing so I could get an entry in quickly :)

Love that entry, Rik! It's great - I'll add that to the photo gallery in just a mo. Snakes for arms - now we're talking! :p

If he wants to enter another picture - there's really no limit! :)

Rik 22nd January 2013 01:58 PM

Cool, I'll tell him. Might see if his little brother wants to have a go too