Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   Past Competitions - 2013 (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=457)
-   -   Weekly Comp - Escape - 30th July 2013 - FINISHED (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/past-competitions-2013/11240-weekly-comp-escape-30th-july-2013-finished.html)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 30th July 2013 10:05 AM

Weekly Comp - Escape - 30th July 2013 - FINISHED

Hello everyone,

And welcome to another Cult Labs Comp! It's been a while since a competition was run on this forum, but I have a great comeback title that you'll love...

ESCAPE

http://i.imgur.com/PwLGsYpl.jpg

If you want to Escape, you need to fight...

Available on DVD and for download from Monday 29th July 2013

The director and star of the critically acclaimed Cold Prey team up once again for a thrilling, action-packed adventure that marries the best of The Hunger Games and Mad Max as a young girl fights for survival against brutal warriors in a disease-ridden medieval world.

Key talent:

Director Roar Uthaug (Cold Prey); writer Thomas Moldestad (Cold Prey, Cold Prey 2); stars Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (Cold Prey, Cold Prey 2, Chernobyl Diaries), Kristian Espedel aka Gaahl (frontman of Gorgoroth, Trelldom and Gaahlskagg).

Synopsis:

Ten years after the Black Plague ravaged their country, a poor family sets out on a journey for a new home. On a remote mountain pass, they are attacked by a band of merciless killers led by the vicious Dagmar (Ingrid Bolsø Berdal) and the only one spared is young Signe (Isabel Christine Andreasen), who is taken hostage. At the gang’s camp she meets fellow kidnap victim Frigg (Milla Olin) and learns that a terrible fate awaits her. There is nothing for it but to escape, but Dagmar will not let Signe go that easily…

You'll Love It Because...

Escape is like The Hunger Games stripped bare – a strong heroine, fast-paced action, awesome archery, but not a love triangle in sight! It’s a beautifully filmed, uncompromising tale of survival-against-the-odds with top performances and stunning scenery that’ll leave you wanting a trip to Norway!

Special Features:
Visual Effects
Deleted Scenes
Bloopers

Escape is out on DVD Now! Order yours here.

-------------------------------

To enter this week's competition all you have to do is...

ESCAPE!

...obviously. Below are a series of images made up of three pictures. Simply work out what each of the films are from the clues and PM (Private Message) me your answers! Each of the films below all center around the theme of escaping - it shouldn't be too hard. :)

The three who get the most correct by Sunday will each win a copy of the Medieval gory must-have movie, Escape. If there's a tie, three names will be randomly selected.

Anyone is free to enter - just PM me your guesses (no clues given away this week!).

Here's the pics...

Nice and easy :)

Good luck all!

Kyle

trouserpress 30th July 2013 08:20 PM

Blimey. I saw the first one and thought "oh, this will be easy." Then I saw the rest of them.

Nordicdusk 30th July 2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trouserpress (Post 355420)
Blimey. I saw the first one and thought "oh, this will be easy." Then I saw the rest of them.

I know how you feel.

Two out of seven i think i have this in the bag :lol:

sawyer6 30th July 2013 08:48 PM

4 so far :)

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th July 2013 09:25 PM

I know 5.

Vipp 30th July 2013 09:40 PM

Im sure of 3 of the films. i had better get some escape films and educate myself. HAHA @ Film number 2, that's brilliant.

Rik 30th July 2013 09:43 PM

I know 4 so far

nekromantik 5th August 2013 05:29 PM

got all of em ;)

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 7th August 2013 01:17 PM

A huge congratulations to this week's winners...

:first: Mark Meakin

:second: Nekromantik!

There's still a third place available! So the first person to post the correct answer to one of these images will win...

Kyle

gag 7th August 2013 01:36 PM

I would have tried but not been around for a week,
I've pm you for the spare 3rd place, chances are I would probably have got around half.